Chapter 3

When we are continuing on the road, East manages to capture a Hoothoot who likes to use illusion on us, and after that, we arrive close to snowy mountains.

"That mountain has snow on top of them." Kris says.

"Yeah, maybe we can see if we can ski." Ethan says.

I notice something and say, "Forget skiing, I found something that's even better! Just take a look over there!"

They look in my direction and they find a Chikorita lying on the grass enjoying the sunlight.

"It's a Chikorita! It's so cute!" Lillie says.

"Yeah, Chikorita's smell is great." Reisa says. "It is just like how Kris' Chikorita smells."

"Do you think it's a wild Chikorita?" East asks.

"I think so. I'm going to catch this one." I say.

The Chikorita already wakes up and she is already preparing to battle. Reisa says, "This Chikorita is not backing down a bit..."

I decide to use Pikachu to battle, and Pikachu did some damage on Chikorita using Quick Attack, but Chikorita uses Razor Leaf, which is repelled by Thunderbolt. I try to throw a Pokeball, but the ball just goes back.

"It's tougher than I thought..." I say, and Pikachu is already beaten with the Vine Whip.

"Pikachu, take a rest for now." I decide to switch to Charizard.

"Let's win this one, Charizard!" Chikorita isn't intimidated as she charges at Charizard, who simply holds her off with its foot.

"This one's pretty tricky, Charizard! Flamethrower attack!" I say, but Chikorita uses Vine Whip to trip Charizard, who ends up inadvertently burning Lillie.

"Are you okay? Lillie?" I gasp in shock.

"Charizard's power is really strong..." Lillie says while coughing smoke.

Chikorita then fires another Razor Leaf attack, but Charizard burns the leaves with Flamethrower, then flies in for a Tackle. Chikorita counters with another Vine Whip to the head, but this time, her vines get caught by Charizard's arms, and both Pokémon are pulled into a crash into a nearby mountain. Everyone runs over, and Ash recalls Charizard. The Chikorita struggles to stand but then dropped again.

"Oh no, Chikorita!" I quickly hold her up, and Reisa says, "It doesn't look good."

"I must have used up all of its energy. We have to do something fast." East says.

"There has to be a Pokemon Center nearby." Ethan says as we all rush there.

"We are almost there. Chikorita." I reassure her, but she proceeds to bite my arm. I wince in pain before continuing to rush to the Pokemon Center.

Later, Nurse Joy announces that the Chikorita will be fine. She then asks if I'm okay, because I still have the bite marks, but it doesn't really that hurt anymore. "I am fine. Thanks for worrying, Nurse Joy."

Reisa sighs and sprays a potion on my hand, "Stop being so stubborn, Ashy. Or your three girlfriends will be worrying all the time."

Lillie blushes and says, "Reisa, we aren't at that level yet. And it is four, not three!"

East says, "Wait, you already got another one? When?"

I blush a little and say, "You know Yellow, right?"

Thanks to Kris and Ethan, they help me change the topic. Kris asks, "Why do you use a Potion on Ash? He isn't a Pokemon, is he?"

Reisa says, "Of course he is a Pokemon." Then she gasps as she just tells them our big secret. "Me and my big mouth..."