Chapter 18

At Blow Town, Reisa is prepared for her second contest. I asked her, "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"I won't let my loss cloud me, so I will be fine." Reisa smiles as she goes into the contest hall.

She is the first one to do the appeal round, she uses Wartortle first. Wartortle uses his Water Gun and Rapid Spin combo, which makes her win the first round with the other 7.

In the second round, she defeats all her opponents with Slowking, who uses Confusion and Water attacks to surprise the opponents and then ends it gorgeously.

"The winner of the Blow Town Contest is Reisa. Please give her applause!" The crowd cheers as Reisa gets her second badge.

Back outside, Reisa says, "Now we have three more to go."

I nod, "Yeah, but we will get them all and we will face each other in the finals of the grand festival."

Kris smiles a little then asks, "By the way, Reisa, you said that your father was also the top coordinator, who is he?"

"Oh, his name is Wallace, you all have known him." Reisa says.

"Of course, he is famous for his own Contest known as the Wallace Cup." Lillie says as we continue our journey.

We finally arrive at Route 37, and when training with Eevee, she starts to evolve because of the happiness that she is receiving. In the end, because it evolves in day time, it becomes an Espeon.

Espeon: The Sun Pokemon: Psychic Type. Evolved from Eevee with High Friendship during the day time. The tip of its forked tail quivers when it is predicting its opponent's next move.

Then we notice a Pokemon battle and it turns out the one battling is Gary. Of course, he wins the Alakazam with the Umbreon, which I assume is that his Eevee evolved.

"Well, if it isn't Ashy boy, Lillie, East, and Reisa." Gary says to us. I groan at the nickname.

"I see that your Eevee evolved, how about a battle?" I ask.

"No thanks. I already know about your Pikachu's attack patterns, so a battle is only a waste of my time and yours."

"Who said that I'm going to use Pikachu?" I ask.

Gary notices the Togetic and says, "Oh? Then you're using Togetic instead?"

Togetic immediately hides behind us, and Gary decides to ignore us and leave. We decided to have dinner at the nearby restaurant, but just then, in the Pokemon Center, we met another blackout.

"Not again..." I mutter. "The lights went out again?"

"What do you mean again?" Ethan asks.

"We met the same thing twice in the same Pokemon Center in Kanto. One was because of a Muk and the second was because of a Zapdos." I sigh. "I think we should go to the nearby Power Plant."

The others nod as we all rush towards the Power Plant, and once we arrive there, we find the workers there tied up. We are about to rush to them until the robot appears.

"Team Rocket! So you are the ones who raided the Power Plant..." Ethan says.

We try to attack the machine, but the attack is countered back at us. Now they try to move in front of us, and I say, "Eevee! Use Swift!"

Eevee tries to attack, but the attack doesn't work as it is countered back. But much to our delight, because of the electric cord, their robot can't move. And this gives us the chance to fight back.

At the same time, Gary appears and he helps attack the Robot. Gary says, "Ash! Now's our chance to get those three clowns!"

"Thanks, Gary!" I say as we free the workers. Then we face Team Rocket's robot, and they are trying to attack us, but just before they can attack us, Eevee starts to evolve into Umbreon.