Chapter 15

We are now at the National Park, a place that is said to hold the Bug Catching Contest. Lillie says, "Since today is Tuesday, which means there's going to be a Bug Catching Contest this afternoon!"

"Bug Catching Contest sounds fun." I say. "Since we're still here, how about we do some training first?"

We all nod in agreement, and then we start to train our Pokemon. Oddish evolves into Gloom when training and Lillie asks, "You know, with the Pokeathlon yesterday, we did get a lot of evolution stones. How about we try to use them?"

"Sure, we do have Sun Stones." I say while using one on Gloom, and it evolves into a Bellossom in the end.

Blossom: The Flower Pokemon: Grass Type. Evolved from Gloom with a Sun Stone. Bellossom gather at times and appear to dance. They say that the dance is a ritual to summon the sun.

"A ritual to summon the sun...that sounds amazing." Reisa says.

"I know what you mean." East says. Then a Pokemon notices how we use the Sun Stone to evolve our Gloom, it comes to me.

"That's a Sunkern...it must have seen how you evolve your Gloom and it wants to do it as well." I say.

"You're right. How about you try to capture this Pokemon? Ash? That way, you can use your Sun Stone."

I nod as I use the Sun Stone on the Pokemon, after it becomes a Sunflora, I capture it in the end.

Sunkern: The Seed Pokemon: Grass Type. It lives by drinking only dewdrops from under the leaves of plants. It is said that it eats nothing else.

Sunflora: The Sun Pokemon: Grass Type. Evolved from Sunkern with a Sun Stone. In the daytime, it rushes about in a hectic manner, but it comes to a complete stop when the sunsets.

When the afternoon is approaching, we are surprised to see who joins us. "Brother! Lillie! Reisa! East!"

"Insey!" I am surprised to see my sister coming towards us. "Long time no see."

"Same here, Yellow told me that she met you at the Pokeathladon. So I was wondering if I could find you around here." Insey says.

"So are you and Tracy a thing yet?" I decide to tease her, and she blushes before giving me a slap. "Rude..."

Ethan asks, "So what's going on here?"

East says, "Oh, Kris, Ethan, this is Insey, she is Ash's sister."

"You mean, other than Leaf? You have multiple siblings?" Kris asks.

"Of course." I say. "So I assume you're here for the Bug Catching Contest?"

"You bet." Insey says. "I'm striving to be the Bug Type Master, of course, I'm going to take part in the contest. I assume you're going to participate as well?"

"Well, considering I got almost all the ones that can be caught here... I think we'll pass." I say.

"Hi, guys!" And much to our surprise, Casey and her Chikorita have come to greet us.

"Casey! It's you!" Lillie says.

"I bet you're also trying to take part in the contest, right?" Casey asks.

"Actually, only my sister is participating." I say.

After introducing Insey to her, she says, "Your Chikorita looks pretty strong."

"Since the last time I saw you guys, we've been on a winning streak just like my favorite baseball team. The good old Electabuzz!"

"That sounds like you're still a big fan." Reisa says.