Chapter 10

As we continue, we hide as we notice Ariel having Umbreon out while Silver has Croconaw. Silver says, "Tell me, sis. Is it true that Team Rocket has returned?"

"I already defeated the grunts at Azalea Town." Ariel says. "I assume you have encounters with some Team Rocket grunts while training?"

Silver grunts, "I hate the weak. Pokémon, Trainers. It doesn't matter who or what. I hate to see them hanging around. That goes for Team Rocket, too. They think they are big and tough as long as they are in a group. But get them alone, and they're weak. I hate them all."

Then he walks away, as Ariel sighs, "Still as stubborn as ever..." And then she also walks away.

When we come out of hiding, Ethan asks, "So you're telling me that Ariel is related to Silver?"

"Looks like it." Reisa says. "But they really show a great hate against Team Rocket..."

"We can ignore that for now. Let's head to Ilex Forest." I say.

In Ilex Forest, the forest is already surrounded by fog. Kris says, "This place sure is foggy..."

"I know what you mean..." Kris says. "I don't think I can see anything around here..."

We find a scientist and he says, "Oh, man...My boss is going to be angry...The Farfetch'd that cut trees for charcoal took off in the forest. Can you catch them for me? Farfetch'd have sensitive ears. If you step on a branch, they will face you. That's your chance. Sneak up from behind and catch them...Do you think you can do that?"

"Sure." We decide to help the man out, and we eventually find two of them and bring them back to the scientist.

"Wow, you got me both of them. Thank you so much! My boss' Pokemon won't obey me, because I don't have a Badge. Phew. You saved me." The scientist says.

And then a man comes and he says, "Ah, my Far and Fetch'd! You found them for us, kid? Without them, we wouldn't be able to cut trees for charcoal. Now, how can I thank you...? I know! How about the HM01 for Cut?"

Then he gives the HM to Ethan since I already have it. Ethan says, "Thank you so much. This is going to be great."

As we continue forward, we arrive at a town. We see a young Trainer instructing his Wobbuffet to stand up straight. The boy introduces himself as Benny.

"I'm taking it to the Pokemon Swap Meet. I'm going to make it as good as it looks so that it can get a good trade. I like this Wobbuffet, but I like to train a different Pokemon."

As we continue moving, we notice a herd of Tauros running past us. "What's happening?" East asks.

"It's an event called 'Running of the Tauros' If a trainer manages to touch a Tauros' horn, they can win a trophy from the mayor." A bystander says.

Then we decided to watch as all the Tauros ran into the stadium. I say, "Well, I definitely want to get into the battle."

I contacted my father and got a Tauros with me. Lillie says, "You're using one of the 30 Tauros?"

"Hold on... you have 30 Tauros?" Kris gasps.

"Yeah, don't ask me why." I sigh.

When we get to the stadium, I am battling a guy named Fernando who would have almost been crowned the winner if I didn't come. The two Tauros exchange Take Down attacks and the pair appear to be evenly matched. Fernando's Tauros begins to push my Tauros, but after another Take Down, I'm declared the winner.

After that's done, we decide to look around and just then, a lot of people come to me and ask to trade for the Tauros. I say, "Sorry, but I'm not going to trade my Pokemon."