Chapter 26

After flying, we decided to take a rest on the island. There is a cave on the island and I smile, "Welcome to our Water Manor."

"You mean this whole island is a living place just like the one on the moon?" Kris asks.

"Of course." Reisa says, "There are a lot of whirlpools around the area, but the special part of this place is inside the manor."

When we head inside, Kris and Ethan are shocked to see that the rooms are underwater. "Wow... you can see a lot of water Pokemon outside of the tank here."

"And there is also that giant Magikarp..." Ethan says.

"Giant Magikarp?" We are confused since we don't have any giant Magiarkp. I look close and yell, "That's not the Magikarp! It's Team Rocket's submarine!"

Then we hear their stupid motto and they are trying to break our house. But much to our delight, there is a man in a diving suit arriving, and he uses Corsola and Tentacruel to send the whole submarine flying.

"Amazing..." We gasp.

The man turns out to be my brother Palmer, once he gets inside the house, he says, "They are still giving you trouble?"

"Talk about it." I sigh. "But what are you doing here?"

"Taking a swim here in our Water Manor, what else?" Palmer says.

After introducing him to Ethan and Kris, I also told him about the badge collecting. "So you say that Jasmine is not ready to give you a battle because of her sick Amphy?"

"Yeah. So I was just thinking about taking a break here." I say. "I mean, we already have 5 badges each."

"If that's the case, how about you try attending the Whirl Cup?" Palmer asks.

"Whirl Cup?" We are confused, and Palmer says, "It's a competition every three years, the Water Pokemon trainers battle for top honor."

"If that's the case, we're definitely going to enter." Reisa says.

"But it won't happen after two weeks." Palmer says. "You can try to register through your Rotom Phone."

Then he takes my phone and registers me in the cup, I ask, "Um, you can register Reisa, but do I really need to enter the cup as well?"

"Why not? Considering you have a lot of cool Water Pokemon." Palmer smiles.

After Reisa also registers through the phone, we decide to show Ethan and Kris around the other facilities. Especially the pool where my Water Pokemon are located.

"Amazing, you're telling me that every one of them is your Pokemon?" Ethan asks.

"Of course. It is nice to see you guys again." I say as I am dragged into the pool thanks to the Pokemon. After playing with the Pokemon for a while, we also showed them our special room: The Music Room.

"Wow... this place is amazing..." Ethan says, "Look at all the instruments here."

"And there is also a studio and a stage! And there is all the equipment for recording!" Kris says.

"Of course, Reisa, Alice, and I have formed a band known as 'The Colors'. Considering that we really like music." I say.

Reisa takes out the guitar and says, "Alice is not here, but we can still perform some songs if you want."

"That's amazing." Then we decided to play the music, and in the end, we played three songs: Aim to be a Pokemon Master, Rivals, and OK. We sure have a lot of fun here.

After two weeks, we arrive at Scarlet City, a place in the Whirl Islands where the Whirl Cup is held. We are now waiting in line for the registration, and after we're done, I am in Stadium A and Reisa is in Stadium B for the battle.