Chapter 41

When we are back at New Bark Town, Professor Elm says, "I'm glad that you're here. There is something that I need to tell you now that you've become the League winner."

"What is it?" I ask him, and he takes out the tickets and says, "These are the S.S. tickets, with these, you can ride the S.S. Aqua from Olivine City and head to Vermilion City of Kanto."

"Wow, that will be great if we want to get back to Kanto." I say.

After we're done, we also get a call from Sakura. She congratulated us on the League winning, and she also said that she didn't get all 8 badges in time and hoping for the next year. Then she also wants us to go to Ecruteak City, so we all head there.

When we arrive at the Dance Theater, Sakura says, "It's great that all of you come!"

"Yeah, so what do you want with us?" I ask.

The eldest one, I remember her name is Satsuki, says, "Well, have you managed to meet 5 more Kimono Girls on the way?"

"We do, but what about them?" Lillie asks.

"Well, they are here and they want to meet you. After knowing that we have connections with you, we decided to call you here so you can see what they want with you."

Then we all head to the dance theater, and we see the five kimono girls. The first one says, "My name is Zuki. I met you previously in Violet City. In order to bring back Ho-Oh and Lugia, we needed someone with the right bond with Pokémon. We asked Mr. Pokémon to give this Mystery Egg to whoever showed true potential."

"So you're the one who gave us Togebo." Ethan says. "Thanks a lot."

"The Egg was eventually handed from Mr. Pokémon to Professor Elm, and then to you. However, being pure alone will not be sufficient to face the power of this Pokémon. I must test you. Are you ready?"

So they want to battle to summon Ho-Oh and Lugia, and just like Sakura and her sisters, they all have the Eeveelutions.

"I will test how closely you've bonded with your Pokémon!" Zuki has Umbreon, and I defeat it with Hitmontop's Triple Kick attack.

"I don't have any Pokémon left." She mutters before stepping aside, and the second one appears. "You are quite strong. You helped me in the Ilex Forest. My name is Naoko. I'm the one who's not so good at directions. My eyes witnessed you defeating Team Rocket when Kurt was in trouble at the Slowpoke Well. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Then she goes for Espeon, and I go with Misdreavus to battle since she is just new to the team. Misdreavus uses Shadow Ball to defeat her with ease.

"Oh, you are truly strong." Then the third one steps forward. "You are quite the Trainer. I remember you chasing off that Team Rocket Grunt from right here. I must thank you for that. Although, I am actually a Trainer myself. She who knows the most speaks the least! I am Miki-the Kimono Girl! Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Miki goes for Flareon, and I use Gligar to battle. With the Earthquake, Gligar defeats the Flareon with ease.

"Ooh, you're good at Pokémon, too." Then the fourth one steps forward and she says, "Excellent fighting spirit! You got me off the ice by pushing me from the back. I am the one who skates in sandals. I am Sayo-the Kimono Girl! I was listening in the Dragon's Den when you passed the test of the Elder. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"

Wait, does that mean she was at the Dragon's Den when Clair and I had a battle there? She uses Jolteon, and I use Donphan to defeat her with ease.

"Oh, so close! I almost had you." She mutters. Then there is the final one. "I am the last one. You were so dependable at the Goldenrod Tunnel. I am the one who twirls even underground. I am Kuni-the Kimono Girl! I looked at you in wonder when you thwarted Team Rocket's mission to take over the Radio Tower. You must show your strength to me now. Allow me to challenge you and your Pokémon!"