Prologue

It was a normal afternoon at the stark tower.....as normal as a group of assassins, gods, super soldiers and scientists working with weird alien tech and what not can be...you get it guys.
Bucky and Sam were having an intense staring contest while chewing on some sour patches, Nat was throwing knives at clint as he went in and out of different vent holes, Loki was reading a book as Thor tried convincing him to enact get help just one last time, Pietro ran around trying to steal Bucky's sour patches, Wanda was having a chat with vision(love birds y'all) Steve and Bruce were in the kitchen teaching Tony how to not burn down the kitchen while cooking while Peter did homework hanging down the ceiling.

In the midst of all this there was a certain someone at the lower levels for interns....a fifteen year old someone on a wheelchair who often got pitied glances from people thinking if how hard her life would be not being able to walk...but instead of a dark gloomy face they would often be met by a happy face filled with childish sweetness enough to melt people's heart at the first look. With a mind sharper than most teenagers her age,and even with the difficulty she faced regularly but an ambitious mind, sat Rose...Rose Lily...a fifteen year old paralysed girl...tinier than most teenagers her age...but with a mind more powerful than most adults. While most kids there focused on clicking pics to boost about it to their friends, Rose sat there building a robot quietly....having no clue just how her life was gonna change in a span of few months.