Ch.2 : Internship in the SI

Reaching the stark industries she scanned her intern card ath the security entrance as the elevator opened allowing her in. It took her some time to push her wheelchair up the elevator as she felt the growing agitation of the other intern behind her. She offered a sorry smile to them...only to get back a scowl from those higher level intern who were way too proud to be working in Stark Industries and had no wish to be kind to a fifteen year old temporary intern. But getting scoffed and scowled at was a normal thing for Rose now which she didn't mind anymore.

As she reached her floor, the other intern had already assembled. The higher level intern named Betty was giving some instructions as she neared the group. " Today we would be doing something a bit more interesting than usual....instead of making computer protocols, we would be making real size robots !!!....and the intern with the best robot would be getting a raise and would be allowed to work in the upper intern levels", she said as all hell broke loose. Every kid started cheering and hooting as they switched on their Instagram lives boosting about their tasks and heading to make their bots. Everyone of then were so excited for the award......everyone except Rose. She had lost all hope of anything good happening to her after the torture she had to go through each day. She was excited though..to be able to make a robot herself, but she was sure she won't win anything.

The kids started working on their bots...mostly clicking a thousand selfies and posting on social media. Rose was working on her robot, she had made a rough sketch of what her bot would have looked like. She wanted to make one ages back but didn't have the supplies to...but now she does, so she gotta utilise everything. She started building the robot with steady hands, creating a masterpiece which would soon be catching the eyes of a certain someone.

Meanwhile Tony was in the avengers penthouse getting ready to go down for a surprise visit in the intern levels and choose an intern himself who would get an upgrade.
" What happened to you Tony....you all of a sudden got so interested in the intern works??....I mean..it's mostly Pepper's area of work. ", asked steve." I know Cap but I have come to a conclusion that looking after the company a bit won't be that bad...also there are a lot of young minds who could do good to the company.", with that Tony bid everyone a see ya and went down to the lower inetern lab.