Ch.6 : Angry Happy??

Rose stood in front if the bathroom mirror applying ointment and bandages to the cut in her head. The beating last night had left some deep cuts all over her body but they were easy to hide under her clothes...except the big gash in her forehead. She can't stay home on her first day as a personal intern if the Mr. Stark , so she covered the wound with a piece of bandage and left for the Internship.

By the time she reached the Avengers Tower she had already come up with a story to tell Mr. Stark. As she was about to get into the elevator two guards blocked her way with a scowling face. "Freaks aren't allowed in the building ", said one of them. "I-I am an intern", stuttered Rose. " Interns use that lift, which I thought was common knowledge", said the other. "Mr. Stark asked me to use this lift " , said Rose in a soft voice . "Srsly you wanna make us belive your shit story" , scowled the other guard. By this time everyone in the compound had gathered around to watch the drama. The guards moved forward to shove Rose away and just as she braced herself for the impact but to find none coming. She slowly opened her eyes only to see non other than Happy standing in front if her holding the guard's hand. "Touch her and you are fired", said Happy in a very serious tone surprising everyone around them as all knew him to be a very unbothered person..then why was he standing up for this girl. " But sir s-she was trying to trespass ", replied the guards with a nervous tone. "Maybe you should check the records and make sure whether she was actually trespassing or not instead of trying to hurt her" , replied Happy. Oh how mad he looked at the lack of empathy from the guards. " This is Rose. Mr. Stark's personal intern and he won't be happy to know how you treated her " , said Happy as the guards continuously apologized to both him and Rose. Being apologized to by someone was very bew to Rose.....also the fact hat someone stood up for her second time in a row. It all felt so foreign and...good...but she must not go ahead with this feeling..life has always been bitter with her and she doesn't trust it anymore. After the guards left in a haste Rose looked up at Happy to tell him how thankful she was to him only to find him staring at her with a soft smile. "Don't mention it kid...go inside the elevator..it doesn't have buttons..all you need to do is ask F.R.I.D.A.Y to take you to the penthouse..you'll find Tony there." With that he wheeled Rose inside the elevator and left and the doors closed.

Rose had heard of Friday. And how she apparantly controlled all of the Stark industries. But the catch was...it was an AI. Rose loved AI's. "Umm...hey Friday", said Rose. After a few second of Silence a voice erupted inside the elevator. " Hello Ms. Lily...how may I help you ", it was her....Friday....she replied back!!!...Rose couldn't stop the smile growing on her face. "Can you please take me to the penthouse" ,said Rose....the smile not leaving her face. The elevator started going up. Suddenly Friday's voice beamed through the speakers again, "You have a pretty smile Ms. Rose". Blush krept through her neck and cheeks as she squealed a soft thank you. It was rare being complimented for her. After some time she reached the destination only to be welcomed by an empty penthouse and a burning smell coming from the....kitchen ??