Ch.3 : All hell broke loose

Tony reached the interns lab....but the scene made him quite disappointed. Most of the interns were busy taking pics or bragging to their friends over video call. No one looked interested in doing their actual job. God...it was his first time handling this intern thing and it already seems to be hard af......Pepper is a goddess really. As he walked into the compound everyone around stopped doing what they were wasting time on and stood up staring at him in awe. He walked briskly with a straight face and steady stance. The room had a pin drop silence. Suddenly he heard the sound of a screwdriver being kept on the table followed by some more faint sounds. Turning to where the sound came from he noticed ....at one end of the room sat a tiny girl on a wheelchair disconnected from the world fully focused in building her robot caring about nothing around her...just fully immersed in her work. She reminded Tony of himself when he was young...just doing his work and what he liked, not caring about anyone around him. He walked over to the girl. Whispers ran among the other interns about how Tony was about to fire the girl for not standing up and showing him respect. But he had other plans.

He walked closer to the girl only to be surprised out of his minds. There the girl sat making a Robot almost as good as his iron man suit. Tony was experienced...he knew exactly what a masterpiece was just by its looks. It was a very complicated Robot...he couldn't believe such a small kid like her could make something so amazing.

"That's.....something very complicated but extremely surprising and amazing I must say.",
said Tony. He saw the tony girl flinch at his voice and slowly look up to him. Her eyes went wide and round with awe. Tony could already feel his heart melting for the little girl with big round bambi eyes who looked at him with so much astonishment as if he was god. He had always wanted a kid...his kid....but had always had the thought of him not being capable enough to be a parent lingering in his mind, so he never thought too deep of it.

On the other hand Rose had different thoughts. " Holy crap, it's The Tony Stark....right in front of me...oh god I should wish him...heck why can't I speak...will he fire me ???....I was disrespectful to him...I don't wanna loose my internship." ,were the thoughts running like a bullet train in her mind.
"Umm.....good morning..I mean good afternoon Mr. Stark. It's amazing to meet you..I'm sorry I didn't greet you first..please don't fire me.", she continued rambling until Tony raised a hand showing a stop sign. " Seriously kid take some time and breathe and I won't fire you, only a fool would fire someone so intelligent as you...did you make this thing all by yourself ?".asked Tony. Blush covered Rose's cheeks as she took a few deep breaths and nodded a head replying with a tiny Yes. "What's your name ?", asked Tony. "Rose sir". Tony picked up the robot and was astonished by how good it looked and the features were so similar to his iron man suit. " Well then Rose is this somehow inspired by my suit ?", asked Tony with a smug look on his face. "Yes Mr. Stark it is...I umm..tried to replicate the features of your suit and make a robot which can fly." , said Rose with a voice full of excitement.

"In that case...what is such a good mind doing in this level ?...wanna join me in my lab as my Personal intern?..you can make even more amazing stuffs there", asked Tony with a smile, his mouth leaving a small chuckle at the look on Rose's face. And all hell broke loose.