"I think my favourite colour is green, but I don't want to hurt the other colours' feelings..." Harry slurs slowly and I giggle before taking another sip of my drink.

We've been sitting in the same place for a few hours now, there are not many people still around and the music can only be heard very faintly from inside the house behind us. In the meantime, Harry got us drinks and now we're a little more wasted than we were before.

"Colours don't have feelings," I mutter with a shake of my head before turning to look at him as he gulps down the remaining of his drink and pouts. I laugh at his actions before looking around us once more, I'm still hoping to find Victoria but we've been here for a long time and I still haven't seen her for a long time now.

"Is your friend still inside?" He asks, noticing my actions and I whine out of frustration before shrugging my shoulders as he begins looking around as well.

"I don't know where she is, she disappeared into the wilderness while we were dancing," I explain to him, straightening my back and groaning at the pain I feel when I do so. Harry suddenly lays down and turns his head to look at me with a small smile, his cheeks are rosy and his hair looks so messy.

"I'm sorry again for what happened, I'm going through some things that I'm not used to and I wanted to have fun tonight," That's not an excuse, I don't say that out loud though, noticing that he's still not finished talking, "how did you even know I'm in a relationship? I don't remember telling anyone."

"Big advice from stranger to stranger, you and your girlfriend have to stay away from a girl named Stella, that's how I knew." I lay down as well and look up at the dark sky above us, no moon visible from here and just two or three stars. Sometimes I yearn for a life far away from all of this, in a secluded place where I can watch the stars every night and not feel so excited about them, only used to them.

A life where nothing bothers me and I can live on my own. What's so wrong with wanting to be by myself? Since the beginning of life, I'm the person I can count on the most, I've been there for myself in my lowest and highest moments and it's okay if I want to keep it that way.

"You're not a stranger." He says with a chuckle, "I told you my favourite colour, I don't say that to just anyone."

I don't reply, feeling like it's not worth a reply and too tired to even process his words. I just met this guy, it feels so weird to be here laid down with him just talking like we've known each other for years. It's not like me to do something like this, but there's just something about him that lures me closer to him, not in any physical way.

I feel something on my leg but I'm too slow to even process it before someone falls on top of me, making me groan while covering my face for some reason. "Nova! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

I uncover my face at the sound of Victoria's voice and grin as she smiles down at me, getting up and stretching out her hand to help me up and I gladly take it, getting up and using my hands to swat my clothes in hopes they're not dirty, both of us completely ignoring the fact that Harry's still laid down and hugging each other tightly.

"What do you mean? I've been outside all this time in hopes to see you!" I tell her with a laugh and she stares at me emotionlessly before groaning and covering her face with her hands.

"Are you telling me that I've walked past this place over five times and didn't see you?"

I try not to laugh at her words but fail miserably, holding onto her shoulder while doubling over in laughter and she rolls her eyes at me while Harry gets up.

Once I calm down I point towards Harry so that Victoria can finally acknowledge his existence. "Victoria this is Harry, Harry this is Victoria."

"You're the hottie Stella told us about!" She announces loudly, not shocked or anything, it's like she just wants him to know about the fact that he's hot but I'm pretty sure he knows that.

"Oh wow, uh it's great to meet you!" Harry laughs and shakes her hand before she begins looking around with furrowed eyebrows and I take a step back to be a little far away from her, I don't want her to throw up on me or something.

"How are we going to get home? We're a little too drunk to be driving." She states the obvious and I start looking around too shortly but Harry interrupts our useless search for some kind of ride home.

"I can call a friend of mine to pick us up." He mumbles and we turn our heads to look at him as he grabs his phone from his back pocket and walks a little further away from us to make the call.

Victoria grabs my arm and I widen my eyes when she makes a weird sound like a quiet squeal. "Did you and the hottie hook up? I'm so happy for you!"

"No, Vic! He has a girlfriend, it'd be wrong."

"Girl," She gives me a look and I roll my eyes while predicting her next words in my head, "That never stopped you before, you know you're a sexy and luring little devil."

She always says these things to hype me up, but I guess in this situation I just feel bad for the girl he's dating, I mean she's dating a very hot and probably popular boy and half of these people don't even know her name, she could lose her man at any moment and I don't want to contribute to that in any way.

"It's different this time, Vic."

Harry steps back closer to us as soon as these words leave my mouth and Victoria sends him a fake smile. "My friend is on his way, look that's him!"

A car parks right in front of us and Harry rushes to sit on the passenger seat of the car, me and Victoria walking slowly to whisper things to each other without them noticing. "So what? You're just going to pretend you don't want anything to do with him?"

"Yes! As soon as this night is over I'll just pretend it never happened, it's for the best."

We sit down in the backseats of the car and Harry's friend looks at us through the mirror before beginning to drive away. "Hi you two, I'm Zayn."

"Hi! I'm Victoria, that's Harry and this is Nova!" Victoria shouts and Harry turns his head to look at her with furrowed eyebrows while Zayn lets out a chuckle.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, then."

"It'd be nicer with no shouting." Harry sighs, side-glancing at Victoria and she gasps at his unnecessary remark, flipping him off before crossing her arms and looking out the window.

I give Zayn our addresses before leaning back in my seat and letting the overwhelming feelings about tonight rush to my mind and nearly punch me in the stomach, tiredness starting to grow as my eyes start feeling a little too heavy.

Zayn stops by my house first and I thank him before getting out of the car, frowning when I see Harry getting out as well and trying to send a glance in Victoria's way but she's already passed out. "What are you doing?"

"I'm being a gentleman, it's the least I can do."

"There's no n–"

He begins walking towards my building and I sigh before trying to catch up to him, walking next to him while looking down. I don't have the heart to tell him just yet that I don't plan on interacting with him so soon, we're both too fragilized by the drinks we had and I don't think he would understand. I won't lie, I feel incredibly attracted to him, and I know it's only physical, but I can't bring myself to make him cheat on his girlfriend, I'd feel awful if it ever happened and maybe a little relieved about that interest in him.

Once at the door, he stares me down as if waiting for me to say something. I don't, but he doesn't miss his chance to speak.

"I'll have you all to myself one day, doll."