I grin over at Victoria as I walk towards where she is, by her locker, waving softly and she parts her lips as she takes a look at me. "You look hotter than usual today."

"These are just my clothes for physical education," I tell her innocently, to be truthful I rarely participate in these classes, usually I ditch it or pretend to be sick so I don't do it, but I just discovered Harry has physical education with me and even though I want to avoid doing anything more with him, a part of me wants to slightly torture him.

So I've dressed up with a matching set of white tight shorts that barely reach the middle of my thigh and also a tight white long-sleeved shirt that reaches the middle of my stomach, it isn't too much but the amount of skin I'm showing should do the job and let's hope nobody gives me shit about the dress code because I can dress however I want to.

"Yeah babe, I was not born yesterday, why are you participating in this class?" She asks with a smirk while I sigh, adjusting my baby pink tote bag on my shoulder, where I put the clothes I could change into after this class.

"Harry's in this class."

"I knew it! Nova, I thought it wouldn't happen anymore." She closes her locker and I shrug, although her tone is stern the smirk is still present on her lips and I'm left a little confused.

"Nothing's gonna happen, I'm just going to tease him a little and we'll be fine, he's a big boy he can handle it."

"I feel like you're doing this so he's the one to give into this little game first and you won't feel as guilty, you want to–" I cover her mouth and laugh loudly as I see Isabelle walking past us, sending us a glare while I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Maybe, I don't know! It just all felt so good yesterday and it's like my body craves more of it but I don't want this to end badly." I explain with an exasperated sigh and she giggles lightly, setting her hand on my shoulder as the bell rings.

"Have fun, stop worrying so much." She smiles at me before walking away and I sigh before walking towards the school's gymnasium, putting my tote bag inside of one of the lockers in there before walking to the bleachers, some people already sitting there waiting for the teacher, Harry being one of them.

I notice a friend of mine not too far away and walk towards her, trying my hardest to ignore Harry's eyes on my every move before sitting down next to her. "Hi Ava, haven't seen you in a while." I smile at her and she turns her head to smile back at me, I can see Harry still looking at me from behind her and I focus on Ava.

"I haven't seen you as well, stranger! How have you been?" She asks just as the teacher walks in and sits down on the bleachers as well, waiting for the rest of the people in the class and I shrug at her words.

"The usual, how about you? I didn't see you at the party last Friday."

"Yeah, I had an essay to finish." She rolls her eyes with a shake of her head and the teacher claps his hands together to get everyone to stop talking and look at him.

He begins his speech about how we're a disgrace for not arriving in time for the class and I tune out his voice while side-glancing at Harry as he does the same, a smirk growing on his lips as he catches me staring at him.

Class begins and people begin making teams to start playing, half the class playing football and the other half basketball. I somehow ended up on Harry's team in basketball and even though I know it shouldn't have happened, the game was spent with secret touches and fast glances. Even though I didn't do much during the game, nobody dared to say a thing about it.

In the middle of the game, I warn the people I'm playing with that I need a bathroom break and walk to the bathroom next to the changing room after asking the teacher if I could. I don't really need to go to the bathroom, I'm just regretting the decision to participate in this class, even though I did enjoy Harry's attention it is not worth it just to be running around and pretend I'm doing anything in the game.

I stand in front of the mirror and wash my hands just to pass the time, jumping slightly when the door is slammed open and a sweaty Harry walks in with his eyebrows pulled down as he struts to stand behind me, gripping my hips tightly and pressing my back against his chest, his eyes piercing mine through the mirror.

"You must think you're funny," He whispers in my ear and I raise my eyebrows, "You never do anything in PE and suddenly you walk in looking like that–"

"Like what?" I arch an eyebrow and he breathes out, closing his eyes very briefly before making eye contact through the mirror again.

"Like a doll," He smiles, gripping my hips a little tighter and I look down at his hands before holding onto them, "I know you did this on purpose."

"You're very self-centred then," I swat his hands, making him let go of me while I turn around, sending him an innocent smile, "I just wanted to see what these classes are like."

"You really think I'm falling for that, doll?" He looks at me sternly and I shrug, tracing his arms for a second before looking up at him with raised eyebrows.

"As much as I'd like to keep chatting, I should get going before our teacher gets pissed at me for taking too long," I tell him, looking him up and down and biting my lower lip to provoke him but the truth is that he looks what I can describe with yummy.

He's wearing a red tank top with black shorts but his biceps look a lot more prominent now and his skin is glinting in these flickering lights above us, his hair messy and a little sweaty. Although I've never noticed how he dresses up in physical education, I'd say he's also wearing this to taunt me.

"Sure."

"It was nice talking to you, handsome."