15

I pant against Harry's neck as he rides us through our highs, my nails scratching down his back as he softly sets down my thigh with a trembling sigh. "Fuck Nova." He pats my hip before detaching himself from me, the warmth of his body against mine leaving with him and I shiver while putting my clothes back on.

"That was fun," I laugh gently, pulling my skirt up my legs as he puts on his shirt after attempting to fix his hair, it still looks so messy but I don't have the heart to tell him that. He glances at me and smirks very faintly as I eye him up and down before putting on my shirt, arching an eyebrow as he steps closer to me.

"Very much so, but you shouldn't claw my back like it depends on your life, I can get in trouble for that," He warns me with that smirk still over his lips and I reciprocate it while crossing my arms and he raises his eyebrows.

"Then why can you do anything to me? I have to cover up everything you do before going home, what would my mother think if she ever saw what you've been doing?"

"Yeah, but you're single, doll." He rolls his eyes with a smile and I giggle before walking towards my bag, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up before sitting down on top of one of the desks around us, staring at him as he eyes me attentively.

"I like it when you call me that," I confess, smiling over at him as he begins walking closer to me until he's right in front of me. I set the cigarette between my lips to breathe it in and he takes it between his fingers once I do so, the corners of his lips lifting slightly and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"That's good to know," He mumbles, setting my cigarette between his lips to do the same as I did just as I exhale the smoke, looking away from him so it doesn't hit his pretty face, which is really close to mine and my stomach is doing some crazy gymnastics over that.

I'm about to reply when my phone starts ringing and I widen my eyes before rushing to it, cursing out loud when I see Victoria calling me and picking up quickly. "Where are you?! It's been ten minutes since class started and Mr. Wilson is going to be pissed if you don't show up in the next few minutes."

"You're right, fuck I got sidetracked and I forgot–"

"Nova, you might as well just ditch this class." She whispers and I freeze in my tracks, straightening my back and tilting my head as I consider her idea while turning around to see Harry has taken my seat on the desk and is scrolling on his phone. Maybe he's ditching too?

"Yeah, maybe I should do that," I mutter, my shoulders relaxing as I step away from the locked door and I hear Victoria chuckling silently at my slow words.

"We'll talk later." She hangs up and I set my phone inside my backpack once again before striding closer to where Harry is and he looks up from his phone to give me a confused glance.

"I thought you were late?" He hands me my cigarette and I set it between my lips while shrugging, inhaling slowly before taking a step closer to the window behind him and flicking the ashes quickly while exhaling the smoke and throwing out the cigarette.

"I'm skipping this class," I tell him with a proud smile on my lips and he laughs at my face while setting his phone in his back pocket intertwining his fingers together in front of him and resting his forearms on his knees while looking at me.

"Are you sure you should do that, doll? I thought you cared a lot about your grades." He mocks me and I send him a playful glare while crossing my arms, giggling to myself when he reaches his hands forward to grab my hips and pull me closer to him.

"I do, it's just this once," I bite my lower lip and he nods, his hands caressing my hips, moving from my hips to my thighs and before it could go further than that, I send him a warning look, "We're not going to do that now."

"I don't see why we shouldn't." He leans forward to press a kiss on the spot between my collarbones and I push his face away playfully and he rolls his eyes before I cup his cheeks in my hands.

"What about we do that in my house... At least it'll be in a bed." I suggest with a shrug and he chuckles with a nod, and I celebrate the fact that my mum and sister won't be home while we're there but I won't risk doing anything in any other place that's not my bed.

"Are you saying we need a mattress to fuck? Are you all about that fancy stuff?"

"No, you jerk," I let go of his cheeks with a laugh and he smiles up at me as I send him a disapproving stare, "I just think it's a little more comfortable than doing it on a desk or something."

"So you prefer the fancy stuff," I huff out of annoyance and he pulls me closer, "You could've said sooner doll, I'll invite you over to my house more often."

"Harry–"

"We can do it anywhere," He whispers and I give up on talking because he's not even listening, I know he's just joking to piss me off but I feel like he might actually do this, "You name it."

"You don't need to do that." I laugh softly and he smirks while making eye contact with me and I nearly pass out from the intensity of his eyes.

"Kitchen counter, couch, my room, bathroom, pool, theatre ro–"

"Harry, that's enough."

"I mean, only during this week because my parents are on a business trip." He shrugs and I sigh in defeat while letting my forehead fall on his shoulder as he laughs at my reaction.

"Are you finished talking?" I ask as he falls silent, moving away from his hold to stare at him with raised eyebrows and crossed arms and he stares back at me as a smirk begins forming on his lips and I prepare myself for whatever is coming next.

"Did I mention the laundry room? I feel like that could be interesting," I groan at his words and hide my face in my hands out of frustration as he laughs and wraps his arms around me to draw me to him again, "I'm done talking."

"Finally," I glare at him while trying not to smile, "I wanted to ask you something for a while now." I glimpse at him with a serious look now and he frowns.

"What is it?"

"Did you hear those rumours about me?" I've wanted to ask him this for a while now, I just want to know how far this went and maybe he can even confirm it was his bitch of a girlfriend that made that shit up along with Stella. Thinking about them makes my blood boil.

"I did, but I know they're not true, Nova."

"And was it Isabelle who started them?" I ask with an innocent smile, ready to hear his reply but he merely shrugs while giving me a confused look.

"I don't know, how am I supposed to know?" He shakes his head in bewilderment and I press my lips together at his words, I really thought he would know more about this. At least I would have some sort of proof that it was indeed them who started all of this.

"Nevermind, then."