21

I look at Harry as he puts on his jeans, still lying down on his bed, I've pulled his sheets to cover me but he decided to get ready to go back to that party.

"I thought you said you weren't going back," I mumble with a soft frown on my face as he turns to look at me with a serious look as I lay sideways to get a better look at him.

"But I should go back Nova, Isabelle is probably looking for me," He affirms, looking around for his shirt as I let out a sigh which causes him to look at me with an arched eyebrow, "what was that?"

"I just wanted to spend a few more minutes with you."

He stands frozen, staring at me with a thoughtful look on his face. I know this is only about sex but I'd like to consider him a friend, I feel like he's cool to hang out with. "Fine, okay but just a few minutes."

I smile as he towers over me once more, giggling at his actions as he miserably tries not to smile. "Can you just give me my dress?" I ask, pressing the duvet closer to me as if he hadn't just seen what's underneath and he merely smirks with a shrug.

"I don't think you need that, you look fine." His smirk widens when I send him a playful glare and pinch his arm before moving my hand to his cheek for some reason.

"Harry I just need to d–" He presses his lips against mine to shut me up and I roll my eyes before they flutter shut, my other hand moving to his curls to keep him close to me as he hums against my lips, deepening the kiss.

My heart races against my chest at the feeling of his lips against mine, his finger tracing the outline of my body underneath his sheets and I shiver before wrapping my arms around his neck with a smile before I pull away from him with a laugh. "Just let me put on something."

He rolls his eyes before reaching out to the floor and picking up his shirt, handing it to me with a smirk back on his lips as I look at the fabric of it with pressed lips and grab one of his hands, bringing it to his eyes so he doesn't stare at me when I sit up to put it on. "Nova, are you serious?"

"Yes, shut up," I laugh, laying down once again and tapping his hand so he can look at me once again and he chuckles at my actions before bringing his lips to my neck, "You're very affectionate for someone who didn't want to stay here."

He bites down and I giggle at the feeling of his curls on my face, running my finger through them and he breathes out before laying completely on top of me unexpectedly. "Leave me alone, I changed my mind."

I snicker at his words with a shake of my head as he keeps pressing open-mouthed kisses over the skin of my neck. "Why are you afraid of her?" I ask quietly, and he moves his head so he can look me in the eyes, his stare makes me gulp softly, feeling a little hesitant that he might be offended by the question.

"It's not her I'm afraid of, it's just," He sets his elbows on the mattress to support the weight of his torso so he can look at me clearly, "if this relationship goes down, my parents will make me move out of town."

"What?!" I gasp at his words, furrowing my eyebrows and cupping his cheeks as he looks down at me nonchalantly with a nod, my heart racing at his words as if I'm the one going through that, "Why would they do that?"

"It's not the first time they've set me up with some rich girl, Nova," He mutters, leaning his head closer to mine as I stare into his eyes, "I always screw it up and so they've decided to do something a little more drastic."

His lips graze against mine, my breath becomes shaky and my eyes close instantly at his proximity before he presses his lips against mine slowly and it feels like he's stealing the air from my lungs, his actions slow and seductive as he presses his body against mine while our lips move. "Harry."

He hums and I pull him away softly, tilting my head while looking up at him and caressing his cheek with a smile. "I just need to be more careful, don't stop just because of this."

He sounds breathless and I feel some sort of pity for him. Why are his parents making him be with someone he doesn't want to be with? He's still a teenager, they should let him breathe a little and live however he wants to. He's got plenty of time to get his life together, why plan it out so early?

"I won't, it just doesn't seem fair," I whisper and he merely shakes his head with a shrug, pressing three soft kisses on my lips as I run a hand through his curls with a sigh.

"Let's not talk about this," He mumbles with furrowed eyebrows before kissing me once more and I decide not to argue, wrapping my arms around his neck as he keeps his lips on mine and breathes out when I arch my back to feel closer to him, deepening the kiss.

He bites down on my lower lip for a brief moment before connecting our lips once more, the laziness in our actions turning into lust as we begin to move a little more heatedly and just as I was about to connect my lips to his neck a loud ring interrupts us.

We pull away to furrow our eyebrows at each other as Harry's phone and rings loudly on his bedside table and after processing the sound he gets up in a rush, grabbing a random shirt from his closet and putting it on as I sit up with parted lips and sending him a confused glance.

"Wha–"

"I need to leave doll, I'll see you around."