I zip up my black leather jacket while waiting outside Vic's building and shivering as the wind starts to get a little more violent, the dark clouds in the sky indicate possible rain very soon and I'm quite happy about that. I love this kind of weather but I wish Victoria would hurry up so we can get to school as soon as possible.

Vic and I talked a lot during this weekend, especially because we were going through a pretty tough hangover on Saturday, but also because she still does not understand why I refuse to talk to Harry again. I might be overreacting about this but I cannot trust myself to not be lured into him more than I did in the past few days.

It's not right to do this to someone who has no idea what their boyfriend is doing without her, and he has no right to cheat on his girlfriend. I would hate to take part in that. Even if what I feel is just physical, it would still feel extremely wrong.

I sigh in relief as she finally marches my way, greeting me with a hug before we both begin walking to school a little too fast because it nearly feels like I can feel the cold in my bones. I never thought I'd want to get to school so bad.

Once we arrive, we immediately head towards our lockers. They're a bit far away from one another and we'll have to part ways either way because today we don't have any classes together, so Vic pats my shoulder as if to bid her farewell.

When I get closer to my locker two girls are blocking it and I smile lightly at them. "Excuse me, you're in front of my locker, I promise I'll be quick."

They send me a look and I frown, touching the shoulder of the girl closer to me and she swats my hand away with furrowed eyebrows. "Do you mind? I'm trying to have a conversation."

"And I'm trying to reach my locker, just move out of the fucking way." I snap, setting a hand on my hip and using the other to pull them away from my locker and I hear a whisper.

"She's not worth it, let it go."

It's from the other girl who did not speak but neither of them scared me. I'm not the toughest person in the world but I have gotten in fights before and I know how bad it can get but I don't fear it, it's my locker and if we did get into a fight it would be their fault.

I roll my eyes, taking everything I need quickly before taking quick steps toward my special classroom. Classes will start in a few minutes but I need some peace because I feel my insides boiling with anger and I can't be in a quiet classroom feeling this way, I need to calm down.

I slam the door open, turning around once inside to immediately lock it. I rest my forehead on the door and take a deep breath, I hate this kind of people and I hate having to deal with them nearly every day, it's frustrating and my anger issues cannot handle it that well.

"Good morning to you too, doll."

I turn around and immediately gasp at the sight in front of me. Harry's leaning back against a desk with a cigarette between his fingers and a smirk on his lips. "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here."

"Well, maybe I should've locked it but then again, if I did I wouldn't get the chance to see you." He mutters, checking me out a little too obviously before wetting his lips and bringing the cigarette to his lips, inhaling slowly and I begin feeling a little too drawn to his actions.

"Which shouldn't have happened," I tell him sternly, slowly walking towards the desk across from his, completely contradicting my words and what I had planned. I didn't know I would see him so early in the morning, my brain is completely mush and the way he's talking to me does not help at all.

"I don't see why not, we're probably here for the same reason, it was bound to happen." He affirms confidently and I search for my pack of cigarettes and my lighter in my backpack while he exhales the smoke of his cigarette into the air.

"It wasn't, I shouldn't be here." I light up a cigarette and immediately bring it to my lips to inhale, exhaling with a sigh and closed eyes, putting my backpack aside and side-glancing at him as he raises his eyebrows.

"You seem pretty tense, doll," He mutters and I try to ignore what he's been calling me ever since that party, maybe he also calls his girlfriend that, the thought makes me cringe and the pet name immediately loses its effect, "I can help with that."

My eyes widen and I look at him as if he's gone mad, I thought he only tried to dance with me because he was drunk but this flirting is genuine, he's not drunk right now, at least I would like to think so. What's the deal with this guy, can't he just put this whole thing aside? He has a girlfriend.

"No, you can't, I don't want you to and you shouldn't want it either!" I scold him and he merely shrugs taking the last drag of his cigarette before striding towards the window to throw the remainder of it out.

"Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't want?" He begins walking back to where he was, only this time he doesn't lean on the previous desk and stands a little closer to me, the intensity of his stare makes me go silent, "I know for a fact that you do want me to, but I get why you don't want to let me."

"You have a girlfriend."

"Things aren't what they look like, I would explain this to you but you don't want anything to do with me, right doll?" He's gotten really close, nearly standing between my legs but deciding to not get any closer than that and I gulp as he awaits an answer.

Get this over with, tell him that he's completely right and you do not want anything to do with him.

"It's not that... It feels wrong, Harry," I shake my head and curse myself for not telling him that I just want him to stay away but it's not true, I want him closer than ever at least just once but I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of it.

I give him one last look before throwing my cigarette out the window, not even managing to finish it but needing to get out of this room as fast as possible. Grabbing my things, I finally leave and lean back against the closed door with a sigh.

I don't know how long I can resist this, I have a feeling this is not going to end well.