Classes went by smoothly, it's time to leave now and Victoria is currently standing next to me as I open my locker to put some things inside. "So we're not going home together today?" I ask her with a fake pout and she giggles before slowly nodding, checking her phone for the third time in these past few minutes.

"Yes, I'm sorry babe but this guy at the party gave me his number and offered me a ride home today but I promise we'll go together tomorrow." She explains briefly with a smile and I chuckle at her words, closing my locker.

"What happened to the guy you talked about the other day, I thought you liked him," I ask her, not meaning to sound judgmental at all, I just got so happy when she told me about liking someone. I know it's none of my business and I'll be by her side no matter what, but I was hoping those feelings would become something more.

"Jerk and a creep."

I raise my hands defensively, laughing a little as she shrugs, both of us walking closer to the exit before a girl bumps into me and I widen my eyes when I recognize the girl, it's the one that was blocking my locker earlier today. "Watch where you're going, slut." My lips part at her words and Vic scoffs immediately, rage pulses through my veins and I close my fists as if it would help me calm down. Who does this girl think she is?

She walks away with a roll of her eyes and I bring my hands to my hair and grip it before turning to look at Vic. "What a bitch." She says loudly and the girl looks over her shoulder before shaking her head, grabbing her phone and I send her the middle finger while she's not looking, not out of fear of her seeing it but because it was the only thing I could manage to do without having to think too much. I never know how to act with this kind of confrontation, I feel so angry I freeze.

Breathing in, I bring my hand to Vic's shoulder and smile softly, "I need to do something, you go and have fun." I tell her and she gives me an unsure look but I push her away playfully and she smiles.

"Alright, but I'll call you later and we'll talk more."

Once we hug each other goodbye, she walks away and I walk towards the familiar empty hallway and get inside the classroom, grateful that the door is not locked but mentally groaning in frustration when I see someone by the window. I try not to make any noise and attempt to leave, accepting the fact that I'll just have to walk home right now. I just wanted a few minutes to myself but I guess the walk home will do for that.

"I can see you, Nova." I sigh at Harry's words, resting my forehead on the closed door before turning around and gasping when I see he's gotten closer. A lot closer. I swear he must have some kind of magic powers, it would only make sense, someone this gorgeous must have some weird abilities.

"I was checking something really quick, I'll go now." I sputter pathetically as he eyes me up and down and I press my lips together, waiting for him to say something for some reason and he arches an eyebrow at my lack of actions and words.

"Well, good seeing you then." He mutters with a small fake smile, both of us not moving from our places and I hide my face in my hands with a groan, pushing him aside and walking towards a desk before sitting on top of it. I take a cigarette out of my packet in my backpack and light it up before setting it on my lips and inhaling, sending Harry a glance as he remains in the same place, looking at me with a weird stare, "I thought you were going."

"I lied."

He nods, once again walking closer to me. It's honestly like we're playing a game to see who gives in first, and honestly, I'm so frustrated I might just throw him on the floor and rip his clothes off of him. I know he wouldn't complain about it, actually, we're not seeing who gives in first, he's waiting for me to give in.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" He asks with a frown and I stare at him completely confused, "Seriously, you're giving me some kind of sex eyes and I can't take it."

"Well, maybe you should just leave."

"God, Nova." He breathes out in desperation and I hold back a smirk, exhaling smoke from my lips and it nearly hits his face while I set a hand on the surface behind me and lean back on it, "Can't we just do it once and then forget about it?" He's gotten closer now and I feel tingly all over, staring into his eyes while having an internal debate over his words.

"I don't feel okay with that Harry, how can you even suggest that while in a relationship?" I ask, setting my cigarette on my lips and taking a long drag while looking into his eyes and he huffs with a roll of his eyes.

"This relationship means nothing, Nova," He's closer now, standing between my legs and setting his hands on each side of the desk, trapping me there and I try to contain myself, it may not mean anything to him but that poor girl shouldn't be suffering because of this, "we're just kind of using each other."

I make a weird face and he notices, chuckling lightly while looking me in the eyes and I shake my head. "That's even worse."

"It's not like that, it's just that she's filthy rich and I'm quite popular, I get money and she gets popularity," He explains, setting one hand on the side of my thigh and I arch an eyebrow at him, "and I do believe you two have met already."

"I don't think we did." I try to recall if anyone called Isabelle talked to me today but I genuinely do not recall anything and he smirks at me, leaning his head closer but still not too close, I will not give in to his little games.

"Yeah, I saw her blocking your locker this morning."

I widen my eyes at him, my anger beginning to stir once more at the reminder of her comment a few minutes ago and my instincts speak louder. I don't even care anymore, at least I won't feel as bad if she does find out, I know I shouldn't get any sort of revenge because it won't solve anything but does it really matter? I just can't seem to care anymore.

I put out my cigarette quickly and set my hands on his hair, gripping it and crashing my lips against his in a rush, feeling his smirk against my lips before he kisses me back and grips my hips roughly.

Game on.