7*

With a swift move, he grabs my thighs and pulls me up while I wrap my legs around his torso, our lips still connected as I grip his hair with one hand and set the other on his shoulder to balance myself.

His lips are warm and soft. They part slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside while he walks towards the closed door with me still in his arms until my back is pressed against it harshly while he uses one hand to lock the door before moving his lips to my neck. "Take your shirt off." He whispers against the skin of my neck before biting it faintly.

I do what he tells me immediately, taking my shirt off quickly before reaching forward and taking his shirt off as well before he can say anything else, throwing both of them onto the floor before cupping his cheeks and bringing my lips to his harshly and he sets one hand on my hip with a pleasured sigh.

He sets me down to pull down my skirt before lowering his jeans. "We have to be quick, I have to go home," I tell him in a rushed breath and he brings his lips to mine once more, his body heatedly pressed against mine and I wrap my arms around his neck now that my feet are on the floor.

"Don't rush it," He whispers against my lips before connecting them again, hooking his fingers on the sides of my underwear and pulling it down unhurriedly while I run my hands up from his stomach to his chest.

I gasp when he kneels in front of me, my eyes widening at his actions as he kisses my thighs repeatedly before looking up at me with raised eyebrows. "Do you not want me to do this? You made a weird face."

"I do," He kisses my left thigh, bringing it over his shoulder and my breath falters, "I just didn't expect you would." I whimper when his kisses travel to the inside of my thigh and closer to where I need him.

"I'd like to think I'm a gentleman, Nova" He whispers and my lips part softly when I feel his tongue on me, moving a hand to grip his hair as he delves his tongue into me.

"Harry, oh fuck." I moan out, my breath quickening and my head thrown back while he grips both of my thighs a little tighter than before.

"Love the way you moan out my name, doll," He moves his head to look at me and breathes out these words, "Keep going."

He continues the motions of his tongue against me and I whimper at the sight of his head buried between my thighs but his words make me want to moan a little louder, so I do.

"God, Harry you're so good." I let out a pleasured moan when he hums against me and my legs nearly give out, I don't even care if I get home late, this just makes me want to spend the rest of the day in this room with him all to myself.

He swirls his tongue faster and my thighs shake while I let out a scream, arching my back and gripping his hair a little harder than before. I'm about to tell him how close I am when he decides to stop, getting up slowly and kissing up my body while doing so and I look at him with flushed cheeks and fast breathing.

I crash my lips against his and pull down his briefs quickly and he gets the message, reaching for his bag on the floor next to us and taking out a condom, I press sloppy kisses on his chest while he rolls down the condom on his shaft before grabbing the back of my thighs and pulling me up once again, slipping inside of me as soon as I wrap my legs around his waist.

We moan out in unison at the feeling of him inside me, I grab the back of his neck and crash my lips against his messily as he thrusts into me and I can't help but let out a breathless moan. "Fuck Nova, you feel so good." He whimpers and I let my forehead fall on his shoulder as he keeps rocking his hips into mine.

"Harry," I moan a little too loudly and arch my back as I feel my orgasm nearing me pretty quickly and I bite his shoulder harshly to keep myself from screaming, "keep going."

He peppers my neck with kisses and bites while ramming into me harder and I whine into his ear, feeling him gripping my thighs harder. "Are you close, doll?"

"So close, fuck, faster please" I throw my head back when he uses one hand to rub my clit, he smirks against the skin of my neck while I grip both of his shoulders and keep my legs around him tightly.

"Nova," He moans and I pant against his shoulder as he speeds up the movement of his hips and I let out a long moan when I feel my high approach faster than ever, moving my hips against his and he whines a little and I kiss his neck with a moan and stop my movements when stars whirl behind my eyelids while I reach my orgasm, waves of pleasure cursing through my body as he stills inside me with a drawn out moan.

We stay still for a few minutes, my cheek pressed against his shoulder while I pant against his skin and he uses his thumbs to caress the sides of my thighs. "God, that was totally worth it."

"Yeah, maybe now we won't feel so lured into each other." He says and I signal him to put me down, which he does immediately and I pull my underwear and skirt up my trembling legs, walking towards my shirt on the floor and putting it on.

"Perhaps, let's try not to, don't get me wrong but although your girlfriend is a bitch I don't want to confront her about anything else, today was enough." I turn around to see him put on his shirt as well, his hair messier than ever and his cheeks rosy.

"I get it," He affirms immediately, watching me curiously as I reach inside my backpack and take out a paper and a pen. I write down my number on it and give it to him with a smirk.

Does this help my situation? Not at all, but I can't help it, I thought this attraction to him would fade after this moment but I still feel it there and by the look he's giving me after glimpsing at the paper, I know he still feels it too. Besides, I haven't had such a good time in a long time.

"But do call me if you need, emergencies only." I smile up at him as he pulls out his phone and saves the number, shoving the small paper into the back pocket of his jeans.

He types something on his phone and then brings his phone up to his ear as my phone starts ringing, I frown at him and he gestures for me to answer the call and I slowly do, still looking at him.

"Let's do it one more time before we leave?"