13

"Okay, I think this is enough for today," I look over at him as he plops down on his bed with a sigh, we switched places as soon as I began explaining what I wanted to do for this essay, in a way for me to sit by his desk and work on the computer while he sat down on his bed, "We could meet up tomorrow at my house to continue."

He doesn't reply, looking up at the ceiling as he remains laid down on top of his comfortable duvet and I roll my eyes at the lack of a response while emailing me what we had already worked on so we could pick it up again tomorrow. I look at the time and stand up to walk towards where he is but he doesn't even notice my stare on him.

I look around and try to find something interesting and my eyes land on an acoustic guitar standing in a corner, it's black with little white dots all over it looking like stars, a moon amongst them to prove my theory and a little blue creature that looks like a wolf under them, two purple and blue cacti on each side of it and I smile at the drawings before walking over to it.

"May I?" I ask aloud and he moves his head to stare at me and furrows his eyebrows when he notices what I'm talking about before sitting up and nodding. I take it in my hands before walking with it to his bed and sitting down next to him while handing it to him, "Didn't know you could play a guitar."

"It's nothing," He shrugs, tracing the drawings with the tip of his finger and I watch attentively, "I haven't played it in a while."

"That's a shame, we could form a band someday." I grin at him and he stops his movements and smirks at me.

"You play?"

"I play the bass." I shrug my shoulders, it was a phase I went through two years ago but honestly, I don't regret it, it's a cool thing to tell people and I feel like it makes me more interesting.

"Hot," He whispers and I roll my eyes, "We should play sometime."

I stare into his eyes as he sets the guitar down on the floor and I nod with a smile, patting his thigh before getting up but he grips my thighs before I can take a step forward, pulling me down to sit on his lap sideways and I sigh with a giggle.

"I have to go home," I tell him and he sends me a pout, setting a hand on my thigh and caressing it slowly while I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Are you seriously going home without doing anything with me?" He asks in a fake sad tone and I cross my arms while he tries not to laugh at my face, his hands moving a little higher on my thigh and I slap it away.

"I did the essay with you, I think it's enough."

"Come on, doll," He leans his head closer and I could feel his breath on my lips, his hand moving once more on my thigh but I don't do anything about it, my eyes flutter shut when his lips graze mine and I press them together, giving into his delicate touch.

I cup his cheek when he kisses me back, rapidly moving on top of him to straddle his waist instead and he hums against my lips as he shifts his hands from my thighs to my hips to grasp them, squeezing softly when I part my lips, his tongue slipping inside.

Heat spreads through me and I run my fingers through his hair while he guides my hips to move against his, letting out a breath at the feeling but I stop when I hear my phone ringing. "Nova, ignore it." He whines in my ear when I turn my head to look at my phone on top of his desk.

"Sorry, it's just–," I press my lips against his one last time before getting up, "it might be important." I frown when I realise my mum's the one calling me and I pick up the call.

"Nova, your father's here," She pauses with a sigh and my heart stops for a second before she speaks again, "I know it's hard but he also wants to speak with you."

"I don't want to speak with him."

"I know, but I'm not asking darling, it's a demand," She says calmly and I look back at Harry as he looks at me with a frown and I grasp the bridge of my nose in frustration, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'll be there in a few," I mutter, hanging up the call before turning to Harry with an awkward smile, "I really need to go."

"Are you okay? You sound upset," He arches an eyebrow as I put my things back in my backpack and I nod frantically, swinging my bag over my shoulder and he gets up, "I'll drive you home."

He widens his eyes at his own words and I stare at him frozen before coughing lightly to soften the mood. It's not that I don't want him to drive me home, I actually appreciate it a lot but whatever this is should just be about sex and I fear one of us might feel something else, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same.

In a normal situation, he would've let me go and get pissed for not fucking and most likely find someone else to do the job, so I really wasn't expecting him to give me a lift.

"Yeah, uh thanks."

We walk out of his house and I frown when I see no sign of life around the house. Maybe his parents are still working, which would only make sense for people who have a house this big. I get into the passenger seat and set my bag on my lap for the rest of the ride, looking at Harry as he gets in the driver's seat and starts the car while side-glancing at me.

I help Harry get to my house, giving directions while soft music plays on the radio and he merely hums to the tune of them with furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes at the road. Once in front of my building, I sigh before sending him a smile and he stops me before I can step out. "Send me a picture of your bass, I need to evaluate it before we form a band."

I laugh softly at his words with a nod as he smirks at me before winking. "I will, thank you again handsome."

"Anytime, doll."