7.

LAVINIA WEATHERSTONE
-

My brown eyes slowly shake awake, the blurry vision hitting me faster than my throbbing headache.

A small groan erupts out of my throat as I sit up, stretching the sleep out of my body. Raw rays of sun beam down on my face from an anonymous window.

I glance around my surroundings, before doing a double take at the room I slept in.

This isn't my dorm.

Dread grows in my stomach as I drag my eyes over to the boy peacefully sleeping in the bed beside my own, and my eyes widen beyond belief.

What the hell happened last night? All I can remember is partying with Wes and Tilly, having the time of my life, and.. nothing else. Great.

I look at Theo, who is sleeping peacefully on the mattress, and rub my eyes. I drag my body out of the bed, starting my small treck to his bathroom. Locking the door behind me, I take in my disheveled state.

Mascara is smudged all over my under eye area, my hair is a mess, and I still haven't taken my makeup off. Quickly splashing some ice cold water onto my face, I remove any excess grime from my face. Dark purple bags are evident under my eyes, which by the way, are red as ever.

After Im done washing up in the bathroom, a small yawn escapes my lips as I open the bathroom door - only to be met with the scene of Theo awake, up, and getting changed.

He's practically naked.

A high pitched yelp rumbles from my throat, making my presence known to him when he turns around to face me, a replicated face of shock plastered on his features. 

"Vina-" he starts, before sighing and throwing a Slytherin sweater over his bare chest. I turn on my heel to face the wall, my eyes darting around my surroundings wide as ever.

"Did.. did we do anything last night?" I start, my sentence trailing off as my mind ponders at all the possible responses he could give me.  It would've been my first time, and if so, I wouldn't have been able to even know what it felt like.

He walks over to me, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back to face in gently. A soft palm of a hand grips the side of my face, and I find myself staring into the pair of ice cold eyes.

"Even if you wanted to, I would never take advantage of a girl, especially when she's in that kind of state. So no, we didn't have sex." He states, a small smirks growing rapidly like a wild fire on his lips.

I cant help but find myself smiling too, thankful that Theo wasn't a jerk. I knew he wasn't in the first place, obviously, but knowing that he treats girls with the respect that they deserve makes my stomach flip.

I nod my head curtly in a greatful manner, before looking around the room for something to wear. This dress was getting itchy.

"Do you have anything I could wear..?" I ask quietly, hugging my waist in a manner to stay warm in the harsh temperature of his dorm.

"Oh, yeah. There should be some spare sweaters and pants in the draw over there." He nods his head towards a wooden cabinet, before looking back down to do his tie up.

After grabbing out the oversized Slytherin sweater, I start to realise how on earth am I going to get out of here without it looking like I slept with a guy? I'm a Hufflepuff. People will notice my clothing choice in the blink of an eye.

"I can get Mattheo to help sneak you out, if that's what your thinking of. He's snuck girls in and out more times than I can recall. I'm sure he can help you too." He sends a reassuring smile my way, leaving me to nod my head with a small 'thank you.'

-

I sit at my desk, the warm heat of the fire hitting against my back gently. Mattheo had been surprisingly nice to me, he helped me get out of there without us getting in trouble.

As my quill scratches the parchment paper, I can't help but let my mind wonder back to what Theo did for me. Tilly and Wes told me as soon as I got back to the Hufflepuff common room, then immediately engulfing me in a group hug when they found me okay.

I wonder if that guy put something in my drink? What was his name again? I can't remember. Probably for the best though, as I really don't want to run into him again.

As I finish the last sentence of my essay, I find myself heading into a peaceful sleep, finally getting the rest I deserve after such a night.

-

Hi! I know this is really rushed, but do keep in mind that I have been bombarded with tests and assignments I need to study for. I'll try to post again super duper soon, and it might even be a Theo POV..

Can this chapter get 10 votes? Love you!