10.

a/n - hello everyone! I am so sorry for not posting for a month and a bit. I kinda forgot about this story.. but I'm back now! just a little heads up that there's a little bit in the story where the text goes into the middle, I can't fix it so just try to ignore it.
(short chapter!)

LAVINIA WEATHERSTONE
-

His lips attacked mine as he pushed me against the cobblestone wall, invading my personal space with honour. I let my hands travel to the small of his back, gripping him in any way I could.

His hand reached up to grip the side of my face, my flushed cheeks making him chuckle slightly.

"Your adorable." He whispers in my ear, before sending a line of kisses down my ear to my neck. I shudder at the feeling, only clawing at him more.

A soft groan exists his throat when I bring his face back up to mine, our lips locking with passion. His lips move down in the direction of my neck, his head nestling between my jawline and the underneath of my ear.

I feel him suck onto my skin lightly, most definitely leaving a mark. I whimper quietly as he finds a sensitive spot, where he keeps his lips locked.

"Theo-" I stutter, hearing footsteps drawing closer to us. I expect him to stop, run away, or leave me here, but instead, he places a warm hand over my mouth.

"Stay quiet for me, love."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I do as he says, trying to slim the noises coming from my mouth, but the pressure on my neck is unbearable. The footsteps become more prominent, and my head spirals.

"Theo someones coming-" My words are muffled by the cover of his hand, but he still listens. He removes the hand, placing it on my lower hip. "Meet me at my dorm later tonight, at nine, alright?" He asks, his breaths uneven.

I nod my head, my body shaking with anticipation. Why does he want me to come over? He just took my first kiss, whats next?

I felt my stomach fill with worry, and it didn't go unnoticed by Theo. He looks at me with confusion and care, my facial expression scaring him.

"Are you alright?" He whispers. I nod my head, not being able to do anything else in my moment. I fiddle with the silver ring that sits on my finger, spinning away my anxiety.

"You just stole my first kiss." I whisper, a small smile growing on my face. His eyes widen slightly, then a small chuckle follows after.

"Im glad it was me." He whispers with a smile, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. My smile brightens. I look at him with such longing in my eyes, Im surprised I don't scare him away.

I grab the sides of his face gently, pulling him in for another kiss. He's surprised at first, but he melts into it in seconds.

"Ive got to go, ill see you later?" I offer with a smile, looking him in the eyes. He nods his head with his famous smirk displayed on his lips, letting go of my hips. I begin to slowly walk away, a smirk on my lips as I do so. I just kisses Theodore Nott. The Theodore Nott. Am I dreaming?

I shake out the thoughts that clouded over my head, the smirk on my face turning into a big smile. I Look down at my feet as I step closer and closer to the Hufflepuff common room, hiding my blush stained cheeks from the world.