9.

LAVINIA WEATHERSTONE
-

I walk out of the Hufflepuff common room, neck wrapped in a black and yellow scarf, and a Slytherin sweatshirt in my hand.

The weather was colder than usual today; and for some odd reason, I can't help but think back to the times when my mother used to take my on winter walks. I miss the way she used to wrap me up in a spiral of various winter garments, the endless torture only stopping after she snapped a couple photos to add to her scrap book.

My parents now live in a small town just on the edge of London, where they have been living for the past 6 years. Their home consists of a small cottage, a carefully picked vegetable  patch, and and small bird bath which is almost always covered in small pink petals from the fallen trees.

I cant wait to visit them. Is what my mind is repeating, although deep down I know I want so much more than that. I want to talk to them more. Send them letters, go on family trips, just like we used to. We don't do all that quite often anymore.

My mind uncluttered itself from my un-postive thinking, as I drag myself down the long narrow corridors of the old castle. I need to find Theo, if not, maybe someone who knows where he is. My main goal today is to ask him whether her was the one who hurt the guy from the party or not. And to give back his sweater.

Mostly the first option.

I allow my body to slip around a corner, which eventually leads me to the courtyard. As I pass it, my eyes wrap around the small landscape, hoping, wishing to land on a marine pair. My wishes go untouched as I dont see Theo, but I do manage to make out the tall figure of Blaise Zabini.

My steps are large, hurried as I approach him. A make sure to apply a small smile on my face, so I don't look like a psycho.

"Blaise!" I greet, my body language kind and genuine. He turns his head, and when he sees me, he smiles back.

"Lavinia, what a pleasure. What's up?" He asks, fiddling with his tie. I turn my head to look around at the students around us, before quietly saying, "have you seen Theo?"

He stares at me for a moment, before a small laugh leaves his throat.

"Looking for your lover, special lady?" He playfully smirks, before I smack his chest.

"Answer me!" I shriek in a hushed tone, growing increasingly impatient.

He rolls his eyes, raising his hands and pointing in the direction of an empty hallway. I mumble a small thank you, beginning to walk in the direction.

-

"Theo..?" My voice wavers, unsure almost. I peek around a corner, and thank goodness, I see a small cloud of smoke emitting from around a corner.

I slowly start to smile, making my way up to the small wall that was poking out. I peep my head around the corner, and low and behold, Theo is standing there.

His hand is in his pocket, the other at his lips. His hair is styled in its usual messy fashion, and his robes have been left behind as he is dressed in a plain black sweater. He looks..

Surreal.

He looks euphoric.

His eyes hook upwards, glancing at me quickly before looking down, a small smirk growing on his lips.

"I was wondering when you would find me." He admits, his eyebrows raising at his playful tone.

"We'll then, it's a good thing I did because now I can tell you that smoking is bad for you." I say with a small smile, pulling the cigar out from his fingertips and into my own.

I place the smoke to my lips and Inhale, before my throat bubbles up, a coughing fit emerging from my mouth.

Theo chuckles, picking the smoke out of my hands, and placing it to his lips once again.

"First time?" He questions, looking down at me. I feel my stomach flutter. I nod my head, and clear my throat some more.

I lean my head against his forearm, looking at the walls in front of us. We go silent for a little while, letting the feeling of solitude fall upon us.

I let my eyes close for the time being, the peace around us being too strong. I take in his soft cologne, the smell of lemongrass and cigarette smoke flying up my nostrils.

I felt serenity in Theo. I felt safe. Calm. A feeling that nobody, no man has ever made me feel.

He wraps a warm arm around me, and I lean into him further. Was this the right time to ask him about the guy at the party?

Probably not.

"That guy at the party.. Enzo said he found him bloodied up against the wall near transfigurations. Do.. do you know about it?" I ask, but my voice comes out in a whisper.

He looks down at me, taking a big drag before dropping the cigar to the floor. He smashes out the burning with the rough of his shoe, clearing his throat.

"Would you be upset if I said yes?" He remarks. "He did it to himself. Putting you in that situation only made matter worse for him." He shrugs.

I stare into his eyes, the marine life that seems to be inside of them capturing me instantly. I nod my head in a form of agreement, too enhanced by his gaze to formally answer.

His eyes flicker between my own and my lips. I breathe in a gasp of air, before he closes the gap.

-

Sorry for dying again!

And.. 10,000 FOLLOWERS ON TIKTOK! EEK! I am forever grateful for all the opportunities you all have given me. I am so proud to be one of your favorite writers on TikTok, and I won't let you down.

They finally kissed! Well.. we'll see about that.