11~

LAVINIA WEATHERSTONE
-

contains mature themes

As the day gracefully yields to the embrace of twilight, the sky transforms into a masterpiece of hues, painting the heavens with a breathtaking array of colors. The sun, a molten orb of gold, begins its descent behind the horizon, casting its warm, amber glow upon the world. Wisps of clouds, like delicate strokes on a canvas, catch fire in shades of coral, peach, and lavender, as if the sky itself is ablaze with the last flames of daylight.

For a few hours, I have beet sat propped up against my dorm window sill, contemplating the events that have taken place in the past week. Theodore Nott. The Theodore Nott. Has become overwhelmingly interested in me. Why? I couldn't tell you; but for some reason, I think Ive become interested in him as well.

Take the night of the night of the party for instance, I fainted and he took me back to his dorm, to lay in his bed. Or, the quidditch game, where he literally lost a game for me.

Cliche, I know.

I can't help but to let the bouncing thoughts in my brain to wonder for a few moments. They scatter, revealing the one thought that takes refuge at the back of my head. Out of all the girls here, why me? I know its unhealthy to think like that, but I just can't wrap my head around it.

A knock at the door steals me from my trance, swiftly replacing my steady emotions to feelings of panic. I quickly glance at the alarm watch that sat expectantly on my bedside table, the phrase '9:03pm' displayed vibrantly in flashing dim lights. I shake my head, before pushing myself upright from my seated position and heading towards the door slowly.

I stand there, behind the closed door, taking deep breathes for a couple seconds. Knock. Another one. My head branches forwards, before reaching my hand to open it.

I glance up, and low and behold, Theodore is standing over me, both hands in his sweater pockets, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey Vina." He whispered, amusement dripping in his voice. His eyes wonder down to my chest, and it only takes me a couples seconds before I realise what he's smirking about. My head flushes in heat, and I look down at my chest, pulling up my top and adjusting my bra so he can no longer see it. Great start, Vina.

He look me down one more time, just as he swiftly moves closer. His fingers skilfully lock the door behind him, his other hand wrapping around my waist. His lips, smooth as ever, advance towards me and smash into my own.

He moves up towards the bed, pushing me backwards so I fall on my back. I take off my top, leaving me in my lacy pink bra. He hovers over me, about to reconnect our lips before I stop him.

"Wait," I say, breathing heavily. He completely stops his actions, starring down at me with concern and lust.

A wave of unsureness settles over me as I look up at him. Im about to have sex with a guy that is known for having several one night stands a week. What makes me any different to all the other girls he's been with?

"You okay?" He questions, trying to catch his breath. After a few seconds of thinking, I decide to nod and force a smile. He seems unsure of my actions at first, but goes straight back to my neck.

He leaves rows of hickeys down my neck, onto my collar bone an down further before abruptly stopping at my bra. He looks up at me with hungry eyes, almost asking me for some sort of permission. Unable to do anything else at the moment, I nod and help him remove it. It slides of my body one swift movement, his pupils dilating at the sight of my bare chest.

"So fucking gorgeous." He trails off, going in to leave kisses on my breasts. I let out a moan, surprised by his actions, only leaving him to go more feral. He kisses down my stomach, his fingers going up to grab ahold of my underwear.

"This alright?" His voice is husky by now. The thrill of lust controlled actions taking over both of us. The room smelt of him, his musky scent overwhelming my nostrils. I look at him through my long eyelashes, nodding my head slowly.

"Im ready." 

With my conformation, he wastes no time in pulling them down. He throws them on the floor, his eyes completely soaking me in. He gets down on his stomach, slowly dropping his head down to my core.

"Lavinia, if you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop at any point, just tell me and I will. Okay? I want you to let me know." His eyes are narrow, looking at me sternly.

"Alright. Ive just, Ive never done this before-"

"I know, baby. It's okay."

His lips don't waste any time connecting with my core, cries erupting out of my throat. His tongue swirls around my bundle of nerves, sending shivers up my spine. Soon enough, he finishes up before I can come. I let out a frustrated sigh, looking him dead in the eyes with a prominent frown on my face.

He chuckles darkly, unzipping his pants slowly and pulling them down; leaving him in his underwear. Then they are gone too.

He grabs my legs, spreading them enough for him to fit through, slowly sliding in.

-

The first rays of morning embrace the room, and I stir from my slumber. My eyelashes flutter open like delicate wings,  stretching languidly, my limbs unfolding like a sleepy dance. A small yawn escapes my lips, a small smile etching itself onto my lips. I drag my hand across the bed, waiting to come in contact with another body, only to be met with nothing but a cold bedsheet.

I spring upright, only realising now that I slept alone last night. In a dismay of broken thoughts, I try to keep myself from having a breakdown. He was here when I fell asleep, he was even in bed with me. What did I do wrong?

The reality of the situation coaxes me out of my thoughts, intense feelings of sadness creeping in. I sit there, wrapping my arms around my frozen body in confusion. Suddenly, I feel uncomfortable in my own body.

-

Hot girls take 6 month breaks.. but for real, Im so sorry for leaving this story for so long. Normally, I would come up with an excuse, but I literally just didn't want to write. Im here now though!

So.. how do we feel about the smut? It was my first time writing it, and i'm not insanely comfortable with writing it, thats why It ended so quickly, but I thought you guys deserved something for waiting that long.

- m