6.

THEODORE NOTT
-

I stand with Draco and Mattheo, taking small sips of my drink as I watch Vina dance with her friends. She looks beautiful. She always does.

Being honest, I have always had my eye on the girl. Ever since our first potions class together in our third year, I couldn't help but to feel a small spark or tug between the two of us. She's so enhancing, sometimes I forget that she's a real person. I wonder if she sees herself the way I do. And if she does, why isn't she popular like the rest of the pretty girls that go here?

I watch shamelessly as her body sways to the music thats playing around us, the chords and rhythm pumping into our bloodstream and adding to our adrenaline. I take a sip of my drink, starting to realise something is wrong. Her body's movements become sluggish, as she looks around the room for something. She grabs onto Nico, the guy next to her, before collapsing onto the ground.

"Vina!" I call out, my heart taking full control of my brain. I rush towards her, shoving people out of the way roughly as I quickly make my way towards the fallen girl. I kneel down, grabbing her face gently and facing it up to point to the roof. I pry open one of her eyes, the whites of them bloodshot and her pupils dilated.

Mumbling out a curse word, I gently pick her up bridal style and adjust her so that she's comfy. I shove my way through the crowds, before Nico, a fellow Slytherin, steps into my pathway of steps.

"Get the fuck out of my way, are you blind?" I spit, about to push past him when he grabs my bicep.

"Let me take her back to her dorm. I'll take care of her." He states, gesturing her arms out towards me in an act of trust. I stare at him with disgust, knowing greatly that he doesn't even know where her dorm is, and she doesn't even know him. My expression darkens, slowly realising his true intentions.

I walk past him, making sure to shove him roughly into the wall with my shoulder as I do so. I stare down at Vina, her limp form in my arms. I realise that not even I know where her dorm is, so, I make the only other decision and decide to take her to mine instead.

Risky, I know.

Ive been on my own in my dorm for about a month now though, having my roommate being on a long trip, giving me some extra space. I slowly walk to my dormitory, making sure to not wake up the sleeping girl.

Opening my door, I stride over to my bed, placing her onto it, and tucking her under the warm covers. A small sigh drifts out of her mouth quietly, like a passing breeze, before she cuddles the blankets around her closer.

I stare down at her peaceful state, a small smile finding its way onto my face. I grab some extra blankets that we keep in the cupboards, placing them on my roommates bed for me to sleep in. I don't want to sleep in the same bed with her, because I know that it will scare her when she gets up.

Also for another reason. I can tell thats she hasn't really..done it yet. The signs are clear. She's never had a proper boyfriend, not that I know of, and gets all worked up but the slightest of gestures. Her waking up in a bed thats not hers, next to a boy, will freak her out, and I do not wish to do that to her.

I wash up in the bathroom, placing a silencing spell on the door to silence the noise of the loud party thats being held next door. I didn't even bother to tell the boys where I was going, and why I wouldn't return, because in all honesty, they are probably to busy fucking someone to care.

I slip into the bed that's placed next to her, turning in the sheets to face her. I watch her sleep for a little while, her quiet breaths slowly putting me to sleep myself.

It isn't long until I fall into a deep slumber, thinking about the beautiful girl asleep in front of me.

3k reads, I can't thank you enough!