8.

THEODORE NOTT
-

I sit in the back transfigurations,
looking out the old window that's placed next to me.

A sigh leaves me mouth as I let my thoughts drift off somewhere else, coursing through memories I have with a certain girl.

She completely haunts my mind. Visions of her constantly dance around my thoughts, flashing in strobe lights as I let the visions sink in deeper. She consumes me.

And I love every second of it.

Ever since she left my dorm yesterday morning, my mind has not stopped thinking about her. I cant help but to feel the need to always be around her, all day everyday, 24/7.

My thoughts get interrupted when the door opens from behind me, and the lanky figure of Nico striding into the room. I can feel my eyes sharpen, my vision tranced on the boy as he walks to his seet a few rows in front of mine.

Feeling a splash of deviance course through my bloodstream, I decide to act on my un-rational decisions and send him a little.. passive aggressive note.

I know it was him that spiked Vina's drink,  and I also know what would've happened if I didn't step in sooner. If I had it my way, the world would just turn against him and make him more miserable than Moaning Myrtle.

Soon enough, the period is over, and students start piling out of the classroom. I make my way outside, turn the corner, and meet my gaze with none other than Nico Sutt. My feet have a mind of their own, dragging me closer and closer to him before my brain can comprehend.

"Did you spike her drink?" I accuse, my tone coming out much more poisonous  than I anticipated. I see the colour in his cheeks drain ever so slightly, the very last barricade of masculinity slowly chipping away at the sight of me. 

I grab his shoulders roughly, backing him up into the nearest stoned wall. I can sense the fear thats plastered on his features, but the anger in me is so blinding I cant seem to see it.

"No I-" He begins, right before I cut him off with my wand against his neck. He swallows evidently, the bulge in his throat bobbing.

"You know better than to lie to me, Sutt. Did you spike her drink?" I repeat myself, only to get no answer in return.

My fist collides with the rough stubble of hair on his face, small speckles of blood spitting onto the uniform covering my shoulder. I grimace, grabbing his face violently between my fingers and forcing him to look up at me.

"You stained my uniform, MudBlood." I spit out, disgust floating in my eyes. I take one good look at him up and down, before I release him and watch him fall to the ground in pain.

I crouch down onto my knee, staring right into his pained eyes, before speaking.

"If you ever try to harm her again, I will bring downpour upon you, and I will not stop until your life turns into nothing but a suicidal fairytale. If I catch you even looking at Lavinia, so help me, I will kill you myself with nothing but my bare hands." I whisper into his ear, standing up and starting to walk away.

-
LAVINIA WEATHERSTONE
-

Cool air brushes past me in a breeze as I walk along the wooden bridge, book in hand and scarf wrapped tightly around my neck. A quiet sneeze erupts out of my nose, before my walk comes to an end when I walk into the warm air of the castle.

I take small strides in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room, bumping into someone when I turn the corner. I gasp, looking up, ready to apologise, when Im greeted with the worried face of Enzo.

"Enzo? are you alright?" I ask, placing a caring hand on his upper arm. "What are you doing by the Hufflepuff common rooms?"

I can tell by his tight stance that somethings wrong. He looks around the halls quickly, and before I know it, Im getting dragged around a corner.

"Huh? Hey! what are yo-" He puts a finger over his lips, signalling me to be quiet. My lips shut hesitantly as I wait for him to speak.

"Have you seen Theo?" He whispers in a hushed tone, his voice wavering as he finishes his sentence.

"No, Is something wrong?"

"I figured he'd be here with you, but obviously not.." He clears his throat before continuing. "We found Nico Sutt passed out by the transfigurations room. We know it was Theo that did it, Mattheo and I have been searching for him for hours now." He sighs, and I start to feel my stomach twist.

"Why do you think Theo caused that? Where do you think he might be?" I answer in a quiet voice, scared of being heard by passing professors.

"It was Nico that spelled your drink. We have a feeling that Nott knows too."

-

Hey! Sorry for dying for a little while, but I'm back now and will start posting more often!

Also.. 9K READS!! WHATT? Thank you all so much, I can't believe how much support I've received for this book. You guys are truly amazing!

(Editing soon)