Clyde x reader : angle of darkness [lemon]

Clyde pov

the angle of darkness. the beautiful [y/n] [l/n]. I love her. her [s/t] skin, her [h/l] [h/c] hair and her [e/c] eyes. "Craig I have something for you to do!" I yell from the throne room. "yes king." he answers. "go get the angle of darkness." I order him and he listens.

Craig's pov

I walk next door to the angle of darkness's house. I knock on the door and the angle of darkness opens the door. she is wherein a white dress that has black lace fitting for her title. "the king has asked for you to come to the kingdom." I say. I walk her back to the kingdom.

[y/n] pov

I walk into Clyde's kingdom and hear people saying stuff like 'that's the angle of darkness!' angle of darkness, so that's what Clyde has been calling me. I walk into the throne room and my core tightens. Clyde is, well, wanking. "[y/n] I love you so much." he pants. I walk up to him and remove his hands and kiss his member. "[y-y/n]" he says. "I love you too Clyde."

--warning lemon if you don't like don't read but lemons are awesome--

he removes our clothes until we are in our undergarments. he unclips my bra and kisses my boobs making me moan. he removes my [f/c] undies and fingers me. "c-Clyde" I moan as I'm about to cum but he removes his fingers and takes his fingers out. he then removes his boxers. "[y/n] this might hurt." he says as he slowly sides in me as a sheering pain runs up my spine. a tear runs down my face and Clyde wipes it with his thumb. he stays still waiting for me to tell him he can move. "C-Clyde move" I say. he starts moving slowly. "ahhh Clyde faster"

he moves faster pounding in and out of my core. "C-Clyde I'm going to c-cum!!!" I yell as I cum on Clyde's dick. he continues to pound in and out of me. "[y/n] I'm going to cum!!!" he says as he cums inside of me.

--end of lemon--

Clyde falls down next to me on the throne. "[y/n], I love you so much." Clyde weakly says. "I love you too Clyde." I say as I snuggle in his chest.