ike x firkle

(This is a continuation of my stan x kyle one shot just ike x firkle.)
Ike's pov
As i get home from my brothers wedding i walk up the stairs up to my room. I stare at the boque (still don't know how to spell that!!) in my hands. "I will tell him." I whisper to my self as i put the flowers in a glass of water and fall asleep on my bed thinking about firkle.

----next morning----

Same pov
I wake up and look at the boque on the table. I get up and walk over to it. "I love you firkle" i say to myself. I change out of my Pajama's and into clothes. I grab the flowers and walk downstairs. "Morning ike" mom says to me. "Morning mom i got to go." I say as i kiss her and walk out the door. I head to firkles house.

I knock on the door and firkle answers in his pants but he's not wearing a shirt. I blush. "Hi" i say to him with a smile on my face. "What do you want?" He asks. I hand him the flowers. "These are for you" i say as he takes them out of my hand. He stares at them with a blush on his cheeks. "T-thanks" he stutters. I lean in and kiss his cheek. He blushes deeper. "I love you." I say with my cheeks red. "I love you too" he says back to me with his cheeks still red. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. We pull away and his lipstick is on my lips. "You are my boyfriend" he says as he pulls me into his house.