tweek x reader : marry you (lemon)

(you and tweek are already dating.)

[y/n] pov

tweek was your loving boyfriend. even though you make out sessions were great you still wanted more. like him to take your virginity or him to ask you to marry him! I sneak into tweek's house and put on his shirt and pants. then head back to my house to do my hair.

tweek's pov

"t-today's the day." I say to myself in the mirror as I look at the box in my hand. I walk out of the bathroom and go down to my shop. my parents still work there so I help with the register. I stand behind the counter waiting foe [y/n]. I hear the bell at the door ring as I see [y/n] walking in, in my clothes. "[y-y/n] w-why are y-you in my c-clothes?" she doesn't answer all she does is pull me over the counter and gives me a passionate kiss and I kiss back. the kiss turns into a wrestling match between our tongues. I pull away and she whimpers. I walk out from behind the counter and get down on one knee. I pull out the box. "[y/n], I l-love you m-more than c-coffee, so I n-need to a-ask you t-this. will you marry me?" "oh my god tweek. I WILL MARRY YOU!!" she screams as she jumps into my arms. everyone in the shop is awing and clapping for us. we kiss passionately as I carry her to my house while my parents run the shop.

[y/n] pov

tweek carries me to his house then up to his room. he puts me down on the bed. "[y/n], d-do you w-want to get married f-first b-b-before we do t-this?" "no tweek I want this now."

----lemon time----

I say as he starts to remove my shirt and his own. he then unclips my [f/c] bra exposing my {s/m/l] breasts. he then puts his lips on to my right nipple and messages the left boob. he continues to lick the bud moving it with his tongue. "tweek~" I moan as he switches breasts. he pulls away from my boobs and removes my pants along with his own. I push him backwards flipping the position. I then remove his boxers and put his dick in my mouth and whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth I would rub with my hand. "[y-y/n]~" he said grabbing my head causing me to deep throat him. [y/n] I-I'm going to c-cum!" he moaned as his seed shot into my mouth and I swallowed most of it. I removed my mouth from his member. he then kisses me. he removes my [f/c] panties. "t-this might h-hurt." he says as he inserts his member into my pussy while a sheering pain runs up my spine. a tear runs down my face and he kisses it away. "t-tweek m-move." I say. he starts thrusting slowly in and out. "tweek faster." I moan as he goes at a medium pace. "ahhh~" I moan. "t-tweek." I moan. "louder. "Tweek!" I say louder. "tell the neighbors who you belong to!" he yells going faster. "TWEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I cum on his member. "[Y/N]" he yells as his hot seed shots inside me.

----end of lemon----

he falls down on the bed next to me. we were too tired to talk but we would laugh occasionally.

----the wedding day----

[y/n] pov

I am 4 months pregnant with tweek's child. I walk down the isle in my long wedding dress. we say our vows and cut the cake.

----after all the mushy wedding crap I'm too lazy to write----

tweek's pov

I lye on the bed with my new wife and my hand on her 4 month pregnant belly. "[y/n], I always wanted to marry you." I say. "same." she replies. I feel a kick on the palm of my hand. "the baby is kicking!" she says excitedly while smiling. "tweek, thank you for this wonderful life." she says while kissing me.