Kyle x reader : the tutor [lemon]

(everyone in this one-shot are 17 or older!)

[y/n] pov

FUCK! I'm failing math. the bell rings. "get out fags. except [y/n] and Kyle." what the fuck does this gay fucker want. "[y/n], you need help getting your grades up and Kyle, I want you to tutor [y/n]." "great." I say sarcastically. "[y/n], should we go to my house?" "nah lets go to my house." I say walking to my house telling him to follow. I unlock my door and let him in. "ok. what do you need help with?" Kyle asks "everything." I say pissed off.

----like 2 hours later----

"Kyle this is hopeless." I say as I put my head down on the table.

 "[y/n], get up."

"no"

 he grabs me and carries to my room. "Kyle, what the fuck are you doing?"I ask blushing crazy. "I know you love me." he whispers in my ear. "h-how?" "your friends" he puts me on my bed. "I love you too." he whispers.

----lemon----

 he nibbles on my ear. I squirm in pleasure. he kisses down my neck and lightly bighting looking for my sweet spot. wen he finds my sweet spot I moan in pleasure. he leaves a hicky, making me his own. he smirks against my skin. he moves away from my neck and takes of my shirt. he kisses in-between my breasts. he hugs me removing my [f/c] bra and exposing my [s/m/l] breasts. I cover up shyly.

"don't hid your beauty." he says as he takes my hands and puts them above my head. he kisses down in-between my breasts. he then licks and sucks on my right nipple. he switches breasts. I pull on his coat telling him to take it off. he takes of his coat along with his shirt. I take his hat off his head and put it on my own. he kisses down my stomach to the waist line of my jeans. he pulls them down along with my [f/c] panties. he moves his head down to my clit. he slowly licks my wet clit."K-Kyle, I'm g-gonna cum."I moan as I relies on his lips. he moves his head and licks his lips. I flip him over and remove his pants. I see his boner through his boxers. I start to stroke him. "g-god [y-y/n] stop t-teasing m-me." I pull down his boxers and put the tip in my mouth. I start to work my way down his shaft. I bob my head up and down. whatever I can't fit in my mouth I would stroke occasionally. he grabs my hair and makes me deep throat him. I gag a bit. "[y-y/n] I'm g-gonna c-cum."he says as he relies in my mouth. I take his cock out my mouth. he pushes me back down on the bed. he lines himself up. I nod telling him to go in. he go's in and a tear runs down my face. he wipes them away with his thumb. "don't worry babe. the pain will go away soon~" he cooes  in my ear. the pain turns into pleasure soon enough. "K-Kyle m-move" I moan as he starts thrusting slowly. "god [y-y/n], your so tight." "k-Kyle faster." I moan as he goes faster. both of us are moaning messes. "K-Kyle~" "louder." "Kyle!" "louder!" "KYLE!!!!!" I yell as I cum on his member. "[y-y/n] I'm gonna c-cum." he moans as his hot seed shoots inside of me.

----end lemon----

Kyle's pov

I fall down next to [y/n]. "[y/n], that was amazing." I pant and she nods in agreement. "sorry if I got you pregnant." "I don't care. I love you." "I love you too." I say as I pull the covers over us and hug her as we fall asleep in each others arms.