Michael x reader : only mine (lemon)

[y/n] pov

I sit on my couch with my phone on my ear. "I can't believe you like a goth fag like me." says my loving boyfriend through the phone. "I can't believe you like a conformist freak like me." I reply. "[y/n], don't call yourself a freak. you are beautiful, smart, and nice. and those are only .1% of the reasons why I love you." he says making me giggle. I hear a groan. "M-Michael?" I ask closing my legs together. "sorry. I cracked my back and I hurt like fuck." he groans again and I clothes my legs tighter. "M-Michael." "I love it when you say my name, but I would like it better if you screamed it." my face becomes 50 shades of red. "Michael, it's gets lonely here at night. can you come over?" "sure. do I need to bring anything?" "yes. clothes, toiletries and a condom." "be there soon babe." he says as he hangs up. I look at my avenger pajama shirt and x men pants. my kinda sexy but not his. I go to my closet and find something I have been saving. lingerie. I put it on. I hear the door bell ring. I open the door. " hi babe." I say as he catches his breath. "did you run all the way here?" I ask and he shakes his head yes. he's wearing his black pajama pants and his boner clearly visible and since when does he have a six-pack?! he walks over to me and we kiss passionately. he leads me up to my room without breaking the kiss.

----lemon----

 we break away and he takes his bag off. he walks back over to me and kisses me again. he licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I playfully deny. he moves his hand and grabs my ass. I gasp and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. we fight for dominance. he wins. he pulls away from the kiss and attaches his lips to my neck. he finds my sweet spot and I moan. he lightly bits the spot leaving a hicky. he puts me down on the bed. he then kisses down my neck down the in-between my breasts. he hugs me removing my [f/c] bra. he sucks on my nipples making them hard. he kisses down my stomach to the lining of my panties. he pulls them down with his teeth. he then licks my womanhood. "ahhh, Michael." I moan as I grab his hair and he trusts his tongue in me. "Michael, I'm gonna c-cum." I moan as I cum on his lips. he lifts his head and licks the cum off his lips. he removes his pants and boxers. I push him flipping the position. I put my lips on the tip of his dick and move down his shaft. I bob my head up and down. "[y/n]~" he moans as he grabs my head making me deep through him. "[y/n] I'm gonna cum." he says as his seed shots into my mouth and I swallow. I remove my mouth from his cock. he flips the position so he's on top. he positions himself. I give a nod telling him to go in. he slides into me. a tear falls and he kisses it away. "m-move." I moan and he starts thrusting slowly. "faster and harder!" I moan and he listens pounding in and out of me. "Michael." I moan. "louder." "Michael!" "louder!!" MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell as I cum. he continues to pound in and out."[Y/N] I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!" he yells as he cums inside of me.

----end of lemon----

he falls down next to me. "[y/n], that was amazing." I hum in response as I fall asleep on his chest.

----next morning----

I wake up to the noise of eating. "huh?" I ask as looking at Michael next to me eating fruit loops. "what are you doing?" I ask amused and puzzled at the same time. "eating breakfast." he replies. "no food in my room now get your sexy ass downstairs!" I say pointing at the door. "at least I got dressed." he mumbles as he walks out my door. I get up and put on my avengers shirt and x men pants back on. I walk downstairs and make myself breakfast of my choosing. "[y/n] you could have worn that last night" he says. "well I thought you didn't like avengers." "whatever." he says getting up and kissing me. "I don't care what you where you are mine and mine only." he says to me.