Pete x smoking addict!reader : everybody talks

[y/n] pov

I am not normal according to the other people at this school. if I can't have it I would become a fangirl about that one thing and this time it was Pete or the red goth. I know it's hopeless. according to him I'm a conformist idiot. but I still find myself attracted to him. I fucking hate it! what did I ever do to him!? ugh I need a smoke! I walk to the back exit to exit the school and I take out my smokes. "what are you doing here conformist?" pete asks while flipping his hair out of his eyes. I just roll my [e/c] eyes and lite up a cigarette. "you smoke [y/n]?" Michel asks. "yeah. so what." I says taking a drag on my cigarette. "[y/n], why do you smoke. like you're not a goth but you're a conformist. I don't get it." pete says confused. "it's the only way I can stay sane." I reply. "[y/n] can I talk to you?" pete asks implying me to follow him so I do. we go out to the front of the school. "[y/n], why do you smoke?" "I told you I keeps my sane." I say taking a drag on my cigarette. "stop!" he says while taking my cigarettes away and throwing the one in mouth on the ground along with the one in his mouth. "hay give me those back!!" I yell. "no [y/n]! this my sound conformist but I kind of like you. a lot. that's why I'm asking you why!" "pete, the reason I smoke is to make you like me" I confess, "I love you." I say while looking at the ground hoping he won't see my red face. he takes my chin in his hand making me look at him. he then leans in and kisses me. I kiss back after a moment. "pete what's going on. oh." "Henrietta!" pete says pissed. "why does everybody have to talk to ruin the non depressing moments?" he says still pissed. "pete, everybody talks. I even have to deal with it."