tweek x Craig lemon

(this one-shot lemon is for my friend Shannon.)

Craig's pov

today tweek is coming over my house. how I love him and I will tell him today.

---- when tweekers is there or something----

same pov

I go to the door to wait for tweek. the door bell rings and I answer it. "hi tweek." I say. "hi c-c-Craig" he replies. "come in" I say taking him into my living room. (btw when I written it on paper and my friend read it she thought it said licking room and tweek said twerk.) "what movie do you want to watch?" I ask. "w-w-what e-ever y-you want C-Craig." "tweek, before we start I have something to say. tweek I love you." I say blushing. "I-I love y-you too." he says as he puts his lips on my pale ones. I pull away. "tweek this should get a little personal~."

----lemon time ;3----

I carry tweek up to my room and put him on my bed. I remove his shirt and kiss his neck. "C-Craig." he moans. "tweek I love hearing your moans.~" I say seductively as I remove my shirt. I then remove his pants and my own. I kiss his dick through his boxers and his boner is clearly visible. "C-Craig stop t-teasing me." I remove his boxers and my own. "this might hurt." I say as I stick my cock in his ass. I see a tear run down his face and I wipe I away with my thumb. "don't worry babe it will stop hurting soon." I say sweetly. "C-Crag move." he says. I start thrusting slowly in his ass. "C-Craig faster." he moans and I listen thrusting in and out of his ass. he moans as I grunt. "tweek I'm going to c-cumm!!" I yell as I cum in his ass. tweek has been cuming on my bed.

----lemon end----

I fall down next to tweek on the bed. "I love you babe." I say to my tweekers as he cuddles into my chest asleep.