cartman x reader : upside down

(the song is upside down by jack Johnson)

[y/n] pov

ugh! the world has been turned upside down! mom was supposed to live another 10 years but she died last week, dad as supposed to go to war next week but he had to go yesterday and I'm attracted to cartman! "UGH!!" I scream as I flop on the couch. (EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP). "why do I have to be attracted to cartman?" *ping* my phone goes off. it's from cartman. (bold cartman italicized you)

"hay"

"hi"

"wat u doin"

"nothing"

"wanna come over  ;)"

"k be there soon"

"by ho see u soon"

"by and don't call me ho"

got to get ready. I brush my [h/l] [h/c] into a ponytail. then put on my black jeans and [f/c] hoodie. I put the hood up to cover my hair. I walk out the door. I have a small walk because he lives a few blocks down. 

----when you get there----

cartman's pov

[y/n] will be here ant minuet. the doorbell rings and I answer. "hi [y/n]" "sup" she says as she walks inside and sits on the couch and I sit next her. "I'm bored!" she exclaims as she puts her head on my lap. my feel my face become red. "well, what do you want to do?" I ask while I start stroking her [h/c] hair. she looks at me with her [e/c] eyes with a wtf  look on her face. she sits up. I turn on the Terrence and Philip show. we watch the show for like 10 minuets then I feel a pair of lips on my cheek for a second. I look at [y/n] who was red faced. "[y/n] what did you do?" I kissed your cheek." she said. I lean in and kiss her soft lips she kisses back after a moment. she pulls away and sits on my lap and kisses me again. I rub my tongue over her lips and she playfully denies. I then grab her ass making her gasp and taking it as a chance to put my tongue in her mouth. we make out for like 5 minuets or so then we pull away for air. "cartman. I used to think the world was upside down because I like you but I was wrong." "same." I reply. she giggles and I kiss her again.