mystirion x bullied!reader : my hero

(Y/n) pov
I walk into my house offer another day of being bullied. Today it became physical. I start to bandage the bruises on my arms and legs. Why me I think to myself as I lye down on my bed looking at the door thinking about mystirion. I love him.

-----time skip-----

I feel someone stroking my (h/c) hair. "I'm sorry they're mean to you." I trun roll over to see mystirion. I sit up and hug him. "I have to go now." "Don't go. Look what they did." I say rolling up my sleves and unraveling one of the bandages. "(Y/n) I have to go. But if you need me call." "OK"

----next day----

I walk down the sidewalk towards the school and I see Wendy and Bebe. I want to turn around but the school is that way. "Uggg nerd alert." Wendy says. "Ugly ass bitch go die" bebe says as she pushes me onto the hard ground with a thud. "Loser" "slut" "bitch" "ugly" were the words that came out of there mouth as they started kicking me. I started to cry . "leaver her alone!" I look to see Kenny there. They move away. "Ken why?" "Because she is nice and never hurt you." "FINE!!" They yell as they walk twards the school. "Come here." He says as he picked me up bridal style and carries me to my house.

-----at your house-----

He lyes me on bed and puts me under my blanket. "I'm mystirion" he whispers in my ear. I blush at that. "I live you mystirion." I whisper back as I kiss him. "Stay with me forever. I can't stay alone." "Alright." I say as we kiss again very passionetly.