Chapter 2

Tw!!!!

Haileys pov:
I got up to open the door and saw the Severide family infront of me. "Come in guys" i said.

They walked in and we all greeted them. "Rosa's upstairs Lea if you wanna see her" i told the oldest daughter of kelly and stella.

Lea looked towards stella who gave her a nod, so she ran up towards my oldest daughters bedroom.

"We just found out something so shes a little upset" i said while looking at Stella. She gave me a reassuring nod that i didn't have to say more.

We talked a bit before it was time for kelly and Jay to go. "Im gonna say goodbye to Rosa" he said and walked up the stairs.

Jays pov:
I walked up the stairs and knocked on my oldest daughters bedroom door. "Come in" she said. I was glad to be met with her smiling.

"Im going away with Kelly for the weekend remember?" I asked her.

She got up and hugged me tight. I know she needs me right now but this trip was planned a few weeks ago. I picked her up because she wasnt making any attempt to let me go.

I carried her down the stairs with Lea walking behind me.

"Sofie come give daddy a hug" i said to my youngest daughter. She ran to me and hugged my legs and i put my hand on the back of her head.

"I'll be back in 2 days" i said to them.

"Okay daddy have fun!" Sofie said and ran back over to her little play area to play with Skye.

"Come on sweetheart i'll be back before you know it" i said to Rosa while stroking her hair.

Hailey walked over to us and peeled her off me and she started crying on Hailey. "Shh i know sweetie but he'll be back in a few days" she said trying to reassure her.

Me and kelly said our last goodbyes and walked out the door to go on our trip.

Rosa's pov:
Why did he need to go when im so vulnerable. I dont even know why im crying anymore but i cant stop.

"Sweetie whats going on dad has been away before." My mom asked me. I didnt answer her and just kept crying.

I felt her walking up the stairs with me and she sat down on the bed. "Just take a deep breath hun, can you do that for me?" She asked me.

I looked at her and nodded. I took a deep breath together with my mom and calmed down a little. She continued to hold me for a little untill i fully calmed down.

"Better?" She asked. I nodded my head again at her and we walked downstairs together.

I sat next to Lea and put my head on her shoulder.

After talking with my mom and hers we went upstairs and cuddled in bed.

Haileys pov:
After both mine and stellas oldest daughters went upstairs Carly started crying.

I picked her up and when she put her head on my shoulder i immediately knew what was going on, she was sick.

I knew she was gonna be all over me so i just continued to hold her.

After a while i heard Sofie running down the stairs with Rosa behind her. "Mommy mommy Rosa was kissing Lea" she told me. I looked at my daughter who was stood there embarrassed.

She turned to Lea who grabbed her hand. "Mom, Hailey me and Rosa are together." Lea told us.

Both me and Stella stood up after i put Carly down for a minute and gave our daughters a hug. "Thats great girls" Stella said.