Chapter 4

{Wednesday, 12:30}

Haileys pov:
today was the day we would go back to the hospital to see Rosa. It has been a rough few days. Sofie keeps asking if she can see Rosa, Carly has been real clingy and I can tell Jay is missing his little girl.

Friday is his birthday so i plannend a party since Rosa is also coming. Im trying to get all of us ready. I managed to get me and Carly ready. Jay has finally got himself dressed up but Sofie is not moving one bit. She's normally running around but the last few days shes been watching movie's and sleeping longer then normal.

"Jay can you get Soof ready?" I asked my husband. he went to her room and I went to prepare lunch. I put Carly in her high chair and made some lunch. Jay walked downstairs with Sofie back asleep on his shoulder. 

"did she wake up?" I asked.

 Jay nodded. "she did but when I held her and got her dressed she easily fell back asleep." he answered me.

I nodded. We ate lunch and after a little time we were on our way to med.

~

Rosa's pov:

I have been struggling these few days. I can't believe my uncle cut my hair  without my permission. He has been checking in with me but i didn't talk to him one time because i was pissed at him.

When i saw dr. Charles standing at the door with my family I put my head in my pillow and groaned. I didnt wanna see them because they put me in here.

"You got some visitors Rosa" dr. Charles said.

I groaned again "well I dont wanna see them" i told him and then i looked at him to see him with a bit of confusion on his face.

"You can only see them once a week kid maybe you should see them" he said.

What doesnt the man understand about i DONT wanna see them. Earlier these days he told me I should be grateful for my uncle checking in with me.

"Fine but dont expect me to fucking talk to them." I said well aware of my language.

"Language young lady" dr. Charles said before walking out and letting my family know they can see me but that i wont talk.

They walked in to my room and i saw dad holding sofie and cuddling her and mom was holding carly and cuddling her.

Whats even the point in coming here if all theyre gonna do is show me that without me they can be the perfect family.

"Hey sweetie how you feeling?" Dad asked.

"Im fine now go away" i said rather angrily.

Mom and dad shared a look debating if they should actually leave or stay.

"I dont wanna fucking see you four being a perfect family without me so cut the act and leave and tell uncle Will to not bother coming up here again" i stated.

They walked out while caring my sisters and went to dr. Charles.

Jays pov:
"Whats going on why is she being like this?" I asked him. My daughter is suddenly hating her family which isnt like her at all. So unless they hurt her in some way she shouldnt be like this.

"It started on the sunday. we had to place a feeding tube, which is helping a bit but she only wants one bag a day but most days we try to give her two or three, but after that Will had to cut her hair to shoulder length because it forms a risk for suicidal people" dr. Charles told me and Hailey.

Now it all makes sense, shes mad at Will for cutting her hair which makes her mad at everything cause thats just how she works.

"It makes sense to me now. Hailey take the kids downstairs so i can try talk to her please. I think if were alone she'll break soon enough" i told my wife.

She tooks sofie from me and made her way downstairs to the cafetaria to eat something.

I walked back in to Rosa's room. "I know you dont wanna see me baby girl but i miss you" i say while sitting down on her bed.

She waisted not time in climbing on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck and crying in to my shoulder.

"Hey shshsh its okay baby girl daddy is right here" i said while stroking her hair. While i ran my hand through her hair i started more and more to get why shes upset. It made me sad in how much shorter her hair was then before.

I held her for a while when i felt her growing heavy on me i looked down and saw her asleep. At that moment hailey walked in while caring carly and sofie walking next to her.

Sofie climbed on the bed and wrapped her arms around Rosa. I made my way off the bed so they could lay together for a bit.

I said down on the chair and picked up Carly from Hailey. She hid her head under my shirt so i took of my shirt and carlys shirt so she could have some skin on skin time.

She settled on my bare chest so i cuddled her. Shes so adorable.

*1 hour later*

Rosa's pov:
I woke up around an hour later and I noticed a small figure next to me. I sat up and put Sofie on my lap and cuddled her.

"Hey babe" i said. She gave me a kiss on the cheeck so i gave her one on her forhead.

I stayed with my arms wrapped around Sofie for a while when i noticed my uncle walking in.

"I see you got some company" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes so get out so you don't ruin this moment" i nicely told him. He talked with my parents for a bit and then left.

"Alright sofie youre gonna go down to uncle will for a bit so we can have some time with your sister" my mom said before she walked down with sofie and carly and brought them to Will.

Dad sat on the bed with me and i put my head in his lap and waved at my mom who walked back in and sat with us.

"You're still my beautiful princess baby girl" my dad says while running his hand through my hair.

Him saying that makes me cry again. I cry my eyes out in my parents chests and get lots of cuddles from them. Best two hours ever.

Wills pov:
Im sat in the breakroom with Sofie and Carly because my brother and his wife wanted some time alone with Rosa which i get.

She still hates me for cutting her hair tho. I feel bad but it was something that just had to be done.

Nathalie walked in to the room with an ice lolly for Sofie. "I thought you would like an cold treatment" she said to Soof.

I forgot soof was holding carly and before i know it there were cries coming from below me and Sofie looked at me with guilt in her eyes. She had just dropped Carly

I picked up Carly and cradled her in my arms. "Hey shsh its okay sweetie."

I continued to hold her untill Jay and Hailey walked in to the room. She took Carly from me and I informt them about what happened.

They shortly left after and i decided to see if Rosa would finally forgive me. I went upstairs and saw her crying on her bed nuzzling her head in her stuffed tiger she got from Jay.

I walked in to her room. "I know you hate me hun but please let me be there for you." I said.

She waisted no time in wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and got a bit sad myself.

I continued to hold her untill she calmed down. I sat with her on the bed and we talked everything out. Im glad thats finally over i hope we'll have a good day at my brothers birthday.

********
Word count: 1384

Slightly shorter chapter but i really wanna write Jays birthday and i wanna have a new chapter for that.

Written by xRosaHalsteadx