Chapter 9

Haileys pov:
Sofie walked over to Carly and hugged her gently and told her shes sorry. I finished preparing the food when suddenly i received a worrying call i hoped never to receive...

"Babe I I couldnt stop them! It all happened so quickly! I don't know what to do!" I heard Jays voice come through the phone. It sounded like he was on the verge of tears..

"Woah hey slow down babe, couldn't stop who?" I asked concern laced in my voice.

"I..I dont know..i think it...it was keyes his gang..." (keyes (Jays kidnapper) didnt die in this story) Jays voice came through the phone and i felt my heart stop beating for a minute.

"Keyes kidnapped our daughter..?" I asked.

"Mhm i think so Hails.." Jay said

"Okay call voight. Go to the district i'll meet you there." I told Jay.

We wrapped up the conversation and hang up. I quickly got Carly and Sofie ready to go.

{6:12 pm at the district}

Jay's pov:
I ran up to the bullpen not even being able to think straight.

"Jay you need to take a breath" Voight told me. So i did as he instructed

Not to long after a worried looking Hailey walked upstairs.

Kim walked over to Hailey and took Carly from her and guided Sofie in to the break room so i engulfed Hailey in to a hug.

"Is there any news about her?" Hailey asked.

I looked over to her and shook my head. I can't even think about what keyes might be doing to Rosa right now.

{6:25 at an house}

Rosa's pov:
I have no idea where i am right now but I know I wanna go home. I want my dad and no one else..

"Ah look who's awake" came a voice through the door.

I was hanging at this bar and my hands were hurting. Before i knew it i was being tasered and hit with a bat or something. It hurts so damn much...

"Goddamn it fucking talk bitch" This man said while slapping my face. But i remained silent..

{7:13 pm At the district}

Jay's pov:
Goddamn it! We are nowhere with getting closer to finding Rosa! How did she just disappear with them.

"Jay there's a kid downstairs for you saying he only will talk to you." Trudy said when she came upstairs.

I could see the look on Voights face as if he knew exactly what this kid wanted. "What is it" i said.

"Its just..the same thing happened with you" Voight said.

My heart dropped while I walked downstairs.

"Are you Jay Halstead?" The boy asked.

"Yeah i am" i answered him.

"Look man im supposed to give you this." He handed the box to me and left.

I opened the box which revealed and disc and a phone. I went back upstairs and sat behind my computer with the unit standing behind me Hailey sitting on my lap.