Chapter 5

{Jays Birthday, friday; 9:30 am}

Jays pov:
Today is my birthday which means we're allowed to get Rosa out the hospital. I already got breakfast on bed and had lots of cuddles from my family and a few presents.

We were currently all getting ready to go to the hospital to pick Rosa up. Sofie was full of excitement again after seeing her sister and much to mine and haileys displeasure she's back to her trouble making self.

"Alright" i announced while i strabbed Carly in her car seat. "Has everyone gotten everything?" I asked and looked at Sofie as she likes to bring her stuffed bunny.

Sofie nodded and showed me her bunny, I then looked at my wife and she told me she has everything aswell. We then went to med

~

{10:05 am}

We walked in to the hospital and dr. Charles let us over to Rosa's room. I walked in and saw her still asleep clutching her tiger i gave her when she was 2 years old.

I sit on her bed and brush some hair out of her face. "Wake up sweetie" i say softly. She slowly opens her eyes and rubs them to get rid of some sleep.

"Hey baby girl youre gonna spend the day with us" i say. She looks at me and crawls up in my lap I can feel a bit of difference already from when it was her first day here.

"Shes not been active ever since wednesday shes got a small fever but its totally normal just make sure to look out for her today and we gotta go over some rules before you take her with you" dr. Charles says.

Me and Hailey both nod at him and we walk out and go over the rules.

After around 10ish minutes we walk back in and see Rosa still not dressed, Hailey walks over to her and picks her up and helps her get dressed.

"Shes asleep but thats expected its the way she copes. Lets go to your brothers house" She says while looking at me.

I look at her confused but just give in. We got a wheelchair, blanket and foodbag for Rosa.

We left the hospital and drove to Wills house. Rosa has slept the whole drive there. I carefully open her door and pick her up and kiss her head "wake up baby girl" i say.

She slowly wakes up and i decide to carry her inside while in the mean time my wife got Carly and Sofie. I quickly grab the wheelchair and we all go inside.

When i walk in i see most of fire and med standing there. I greet most of them before walking over to Will.

"Happy birthday little brother" he says. "Thanks man" i say while giving him a brotherly hug.

"Daddy" i hear a little voice from on me. I look down and see Rosa looking at me. "Yes sweetheart?" I ask while giving her a kiss on her head. "Do you think i can get a cuddle from uncle Willie" she asks.

"Im sure you can get a cuddle from him, right Will?" I asked my brother.

"Ofcourse sweetheart" he said and took Rosa off me. She immediately relaxed but i didnt miss the worried look on his face. "Whats wrong Will?" I asked.

He looked at me a little worried. "Just her fever thats all" he said.

I walked over to some other people to talk with them while Rosa stayed with my brother.