Chapter 3

Jay's pov:
I woke up around 8 am to my phone vibrating. It was a miracle sofie didnt wake us up yet. I looked at my text and saw it was from Will.

Will: Rosa woke up around 30 minutes ago she has been crying since, she keeps saying 'daddy' would you mind coming down as fast as possible?

Jay: thanks for telling me, tell her i'll be there in around 30 minutes.

I got out of bed and I mustve waken up Hailey in the process. "Hey babe" she said. She then rubbed her eyes to get rid of some sleep. "Where you going?" She asked.

"Med, Will texted me Rosa has been crying ever since she woke up and keeps saying daddy" i told my wife.

"I'll come later with the kids" she said. I gave her a kiss on her forhead and walked out the bedroom.

I shoved a quick breakfast in my mouth and made my way over to med

~

When i came at med i walked over to Maggie. "How can i help Jay?" She asked.

"Do you know where my daughter is moved to?" I asked her.

She searched something up on her computer. "Psych ward because it was most likely she needed to go there let me page dr charles and he'll take you upstairs." She told me.

We'll have to talk with him anyways because our daughter needs help. Dr charles came walking towards me and i greeted him.

He took me upstairs to where my daughter was laying with her head on my brothers chest crying her eyes out.

Dr charles made me put my stuff in a basket incase my daughter would try and take something from me to hurt herself with.

Once i did everything he asked i walked in to her room. "Hey sweetheart" i said while picking her up.

She waisted no time in wrapping her arms and legs around me crying in my shoulder.

"Daddy i dont wanna be here anymore" she said. I know she didnt but she needs to.

"I know baby but theyre gonna help you in here." I said while just holding her.

After a while i felt her relax on me so i kissed her head and noticed she fell back asleep. "Shes out" i said.

I took Wills place and laid down on the bed with her when my wife walked in carrying our youngest daughter and our middle one was walking next to her.

"Hey you all" i said. Hailey sat down next to the bed while she held Carly close to her chest.

"Dr charles wants to talk to us about a hospital stay" i told her. She nodded.

Will walked back in to the room. "Hey i'll watch the kids while you talk to dr Charles" he told us.

I placed Rosa down so she was laying on the bed instead of my chest and got up. I gave Carly and Sofie a quick kiss and walked out with Hailey.

Wills pov:

I could notice that Sofie was taking this really hard. I took her in my arms and gave her some cuddles. I felt her relax in my arms.

"Whats going through that little mind of yours" i asked her.

"I miss sissy" she said. It broke my heart to see how much she was hurting.