Chapter 8

Jays pov:
When i looked down a little later i noticed both Carly and Sofie had fallen asleep. I chuckled a little to myself and let myself fall asleep aswell. But what was about to happend next...well i wasn't prepared for it...

{4:30 pm, at home}

The call i received when i woke up got me crying...Rosa just tried to commit suicide again and she's currently fighting for her life..

I gently woke Hailey up by shaking her gently. "Its Rosa.." i said with my shaky voice. The look in Haileys eyes made me wanna cry again. I managed to keep myself together for her sake.

I had called Kim again as me and Hailey decided we couldn't bring Sofie and Carly to the hospital again.

I helped Hailey get up and get some coffee before the bell rang. I let Kim in and she went straight to Sofie and Carly after saying "hello" knowing we had enough on our minds right now.

{5 pm at the hospital}

After a good 15 minutes i managed to get me and Hailey safely to the hospital. I almost crashed in to another car but oh well.

We practically ran in to med despite Hailey being pregnant. Will spotted us quickly and slowed us down and made us sit in a chair.

"It all happened so quickly. I walked out to go use the bathroom and when i came back Rosa was hanging off the ceiling.." my brother told us.

Gosh man my child couldve been dead..
"Will is she..." I asked not even being able to say it out loud.

"Shes alive but she..she slipped in to a coma..we have no idea when she will wake up..." He said.

Oh my god...a million question went through my head. Faint in the background i could hear Haile saying my name.

General pov:
"Jay wake up.." Hailey said trying to get her husbands attention. Jay shot up out of nowhere "Hailey is she alive?" He asked.

"Is who alive baby?" Haileys asked. "Rosa she she was in a coma.." Jay said still not realising it was all a dream.

"Babe shes okay shes with Will he said shes doing good" hailey informed her husband.

"Oh..i..i thought.." jay stuttered. "It was just a dream my pretty boy" Hailey reassured the brunette.

It took him a moment it was only a dream. He looked over to his alarm and saw 10:30 am standing on it.

"Im gonna take a shower" the brunette announced before getting up and going to take a shower.

Hailey went downstairs and picked up Carly and had some snuggles with her. She's currently in that stage wheres shes babbling random words and nobody knows what they mean.

{2 pm at the hospital}

Wills pov:
Rosa has been crying so much this past hour. I tried everything to calm her down but its just not working. Normally Jay and Hailey are here by 1 pm but they still haven't arrived.

"Princess you have to calm down or we will have to sedate you" i told Rosa.

Shes grabbed my necklace and play with it. While i played with her hair and she played with my necklace she started calming down

"They already forgot about me.." she mumbled against my chest. It breaks my heart to think that she thinks my brother and his wife forgot about her.

"They didnt forget about you babes. Youre your dads first born daughter. Youre his baby girl." I told her. I could see it was reassuring her a little.