Chapter 6

Here's a small explanation for the time skip. So Rosa has been in the hospital for 3 more months before she got to go home. Shes now more happy but still has her ups and downs. Hailey and Jay help her the best they can. They do notice shes tired faster then before so they only let her go half days to school so she can have a nap when she gets home. Its now 6 month after Rosa got out so 9 months in total and its christmas break

(New ages; Carly is 1, sofie 7 and Rosa 13)

Also i need to explain something so there isnt any confusion. Hailey and Jay started dating while Hailey was still in her old unit, when Carly was born Hailey joined the intelligence unit. Upzek has never happened in this story!

{9 months later; december 28, 2017}

Rosa's pov:
When i woke up i looked over to my clock and saw it was only 4 am, i still struggle with nightmares, but theyre not the same as a few months ago. Theyre now about my mom and dads job. Ever since my dad got shot after my grandpa died im scared they'll die.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I turned the tv on and put on the Netflix Cup that has been live streamed in november before the las vegas f1 race. I love f1 so much! And since my dad is a golfer its a perfect combination!

{At 8 am}

My mom came down the stairs with Carly in her arms while dad followed carrying Sofie in his.

I looked over at them and smiled "morning" i said. I stood up and turned off netflix as my episode of alexa and katie had ended, i switched to that after i finished the netflix cup.

I took Sofie from my dad and carried her over to the kitchen. "what does my little princess want for breakfast" i asked.

"Waffles!!" Sofie beamed. I let her sit on the counter while i made the waffles. I made the waffles for everyone and sat Sofie down on the chair and we all ate our breakfast.

"So i was thinking how about we go to the zoo today? Intelligence got a day off and so do uncle Will and auntie Nat" my mom asked.

Sofie beamed and Carly was clapping in her hands. I cant believe shes already 1. "yea sure" i said. I was extremely tired but i'm sure i'll figure it out.

After breakfast everyone started getting ready. I was getting ready but i kept falling asleep. Eventually i finished getting myself ready and walked towards my parents room where i found my dad getting ready.

"hey sweetheart, you okay?" dad asked.

"Mhm" i replied while wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"You tired kiddo?" He asked. I nodded my head and felt him picking me up so i rested my head on his shoulder instead.

Jays pov:
I grabbed my stuff and carried Rosa downstairs. She was more tired then normal so i instantly knew she was having one of her bad days.

"Okay is everyone ready?" I asked.

Hailey and i shared a look about Rosa but no words were spoken. We got in the car and went towards the zoo where we would meet up with intelligence and my brother and his wife.

{At the zoo}

Once we arrived i carried Rosa out the car and we all walked over to where the others were already standing

"You comfy there sweetheart" Will asked Rosa who nodded and gave everyone a little wave. It was clear she was gonna be clingy to me today.

Once everyone was sure we had everything we went in to the zoo.

{At lunch}
(sorry i have no idea how to write everything)

I was still carrying Rosa when i noticed the time "maybe we should eat some lunch" everyone agreed so we walked in to a little restaurant in the zoo.

I sat down with Rosa on my lap when everyone ordered there food. When Rosa was asked what she wanted she kept quiet so i just ordered a grilled cheese sandwich for her.

When everything was brought to our table everyone tucked in to their food except one, Rosa. I kissed her head and asked "can you eat a little baby girl" she didnt grab her sandwich she just cuddled in to me more.

Eventually i got her to eat a few bites before we continued walking through the zoo.

{At home}

Once we were at home i laid down with Rosa on the couch and she fell asleep immediately.

General pov:
Carly was crawling around on the floor going over to her sister sofie. "Sissy" she said. Sofie placed her in her lap and kissed her head. "Mama carly said her first words!" The little girl beamed.

"Wow thats amazing kiddo!" Hailey told her daughter while snapping a picture of them and secretly snapping a picture of her husband and oldest daughter. After that she started preparing dinner while Sofie played with Carly.

"Dinners ready" Hailey called out. Jay woke up Rosa and they went to the kitchen and everyone sat at the table to eat dinner.

"Girls we gotta tell you something" Hailey spoke up while holding Jay's hand. "Im pregnant"

"me too" Rosa muttered to herself. Jay and Hailey explained everything Sofie wanted to know and turned their heads to Rosa.

"You said what?" Jay asked hoping he heard that wrong. "Im fucking pregnant dad! I didnt ask for it nor did i want it!" Rosa shouted. She got up and ran upstairs to her room.

Jay and Hailey had a silent conversation before cleaning the table, dishes and getting Sofie and Carly settled.

They went upstairs and opened Rosa's bedroom and what they saw was rather worrying to them..

---------------------
Word count: 989

Sorry for such a short chapter!! I promise i'll try make the next one a little longer and take a little less time to post it!! Hope you understand xx

Written by xkamwritesx