Thank You!

I want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to read "Forgetting You!" Your support, whether it's through votes, comments, or those that just silently read, means the world to me

For those of you who might not be aware, this is the first full book I've ever written from beginning to end. It's been an incredible journey, and I'm still amazed that I actually did it. I truly hope it lived up to your expectations.

And If it didn't, someone please tell me I'm terrible!

Huge shout out to a few other wattpadders ive coming to love so much! Pollyf79  , SapphireJade82  , JSPRomComs  , HeidiCarroll  , and lilyvictoriawrites  . Thank you all for being the first to read, comment, and vote. Your encouragement has meant the world to me, and I couldn't have done it without you! For those looking for more great reads, each of them has fantastic books that I highly recommend!

If you did like this book please please pleaseeee let me know, comment, and if you aren't already following me do that too!

Also, I'll be over working on my latest book, "Broken Rules," and I'd love for you to join me for another story!

Once again, thank you for reading all the crazy things that I make up in my head.

I hope to see you soon!

xoxo

viv