𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 | 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰

♦️

♦️

My encounter with Hwang Hyunjin sat heavy in my mind all throughout my shift at the cafe, at one point I even accidentally served a customer leftover coffee grounds that Soobin liked to shape into brownies making it hard to decipher what was the sweet dessert and which one tasted like straight poison, needless to say, I almost got fired on the spot. I was mopping the floor when I heard the door bell jingle, signaling a customer had entered, I looked at my watch and noticed that it was three minutes till closing, which was odd because people never came to the cafe so late in the evening.

Since Soobin and Beomgyu were cleaning the pantry it was up to me to make the last order of the day,

"Welcome, what can I get started for you today?" I quickly said as I dropped the mop and immediately went behind the cash register.

"I'd like an Iced Americano please."

A deep and alluring voice had said, making me immediately look up to see who the mysterious stranger was.

And immediately I could feel my heart race at the sight of the beautiful yet enticing man that stood in front of me.

His long blonde hair fell beautifully over his small face, making him look ethereal, I couldn't help myself as I ogled the man that stood in front of me smiling so beautifully. I must have been really lucky in my past life to encounter so many beautiful men in one day. 

"Sure, that will be two dollars and fifty cents."

The beautiful stranger pulled out some cash and change, and as I reached my hand to grab it I mentally gasped at how cold his hands were to the touch, it was as if I was touching ice.

"Thank you sir, it will take just a few minutes, please have a seat and make yourself comfortable."

He smiled once more, "Thank you..." He glanced at my name tag before finishing his sentence, "Seungmin, that's a beautiful name." I could feel my cheeks flare up at his complement.

"T-Thank you." I was acting like some school girl talking to her crush for the very first time.

"I'm Lee Felix by the way, it was a pleasure to meet you Seungmin."

And then then it hit me, he was a member of Stray Kids, the one with the pretty freckles and angelic smile. I quickly turned around and immediately started working on his order, afraid of acting like a fool once more if I tried to talk to him. I let myself get distracted by making his coffee, and yet when I looked into the cold beverage I couldn't help but remember Hwang Hyunjin's ice cold eyes from earlier.