𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Hyunjin Pov,

Hyunjin Pov,

♦️

A few hours earlier...

"Seungmin hasn't responded to my texts, I'm getting worried."

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while my brothers slowly devoured their blood bags to suffice the constant hunger, I on the other hand was more worried about my Seungmin to even care about my own growing thirst.

"Try calling him, maybe his phone is silenced?" Felix suggested.

"I'm sure he's okay, probably just busy eating lunch, although I am quite worried about him." I saw Jisung pout and a worried look etched across his face, "I'll call him and see how he's doing." I quickly left the kitchen and immediately dialed Seungmin's number, I needed to hear his voice to know that he was safe.

The line rang for quite some time before he finally answered the phone and I breathed out in relief.

"Seungmin my love are you alright?! You didn't reply to my messages, I was worried to death!" I didn't want to raise my voice but Seungmin worried me terribly, I needed to know if he was okay or if I had to murder someone.

"I'm so sorry baby I had my ringer off and didn't notice, but I'm okay I was just using the bathroom." I sighed before realizing that he could be all alone, and then I started to panic even more.

"That's good, wait are you alone?! Seung my love please tell me that one of your friends are with you right now!" I quickly entered the kitchen once more and everyone's eyes were on me as I started to panic at the thought of my Seungmin being all alone.

"I told Yeonjun that I'd meet him by my locker, and I'm okay Hyun, the bathroom is empty." That sentence alone scared me even more, he was all alone and vulnerable, I needed to leave.

"Hyunjin what's wrong? What is Seungmin saying?" Felix walked up closer towards me and frowned, I quickly put the phone on speaker mode before I felt panic spread across my body like wildfire.

"I told you not to stay alone! Seungmin please go back to him now and stay on the line so I know you're safe." My brother's eyes widened as I let them know that Seungmin was all alone, I saw Jisung quickly grab his car keys ready to head out the door.

"Okay babe I promi-" The world had froze as soon as I heard my Seungmin scream, I stood still in shock for a moment before I realized what was going on.

"Seungmin what the hell was that? Hello! Love please answer me!" I started to shake in fear and anger, all I knew was that I had to get to school as soon as possible, my baby was in danger.