𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞

Seungmin pov,

Seungmin pov,

♦️

I groaned feeling the tip of a cold needle touch my arm, I tried to pry my eyes open but it felt as if someone had glued my eye lids shut.

"The doctor ordered for me to administer another dosage of morphine for the pain, I'm just following doctors orders." I felt the needle quickly pierce through the skin of my right arm.

Huh? Pain? But I felt fine, and why did my nurse suddenly sound like a man? And with a foreign accent?

When I knew my nurse was a Korean woman.

His hand gripped my arm with such strength I thought my bones were going to break.

"I'm going to have a word with that doctor, Seungmin's nurse administered morphine just an hour ago, it's too soon for another dose." I felt relief hearing Jeongin's voice, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this whole situation was strange.

"Yang Jeongin, I wouldn't do that if I were you." I could hear the smirk in the foreign mans voice, something about him was wrong, very wrong.

"H-How do you know my name?" I heard Jeongin stutter out, how did this stranger know his name?

"Does the name Lucifer Petrov ring a bell?"

I heard Jeongin gasp, just who was Lucifer and why did Jeongin sound terrified?

"Seems like you remember my master."

Master? What the hell was going on?

"N-No... No! Impossible, we killed him years ago."

I heard the nurse laugh, his grip on my arm never faltered for a moment.

"He always wished to have died in the most theatrical way possible.... But unfortunately your little coven couldn't even come close to leaving a scratch on my master, you see, he's just that powerful."

"We killed him! I watched his body burn to ash years ago!"

I felt the nurse quickly let go of my arm, I almost cried in relief.

"Did you know he had a twin brother?" I heard Jeongin gasp once more, but as much as I wanted to focus in on their discussion, I realized that my body was now in a frozen paralyzed state, I couldn't even move a muscle.