𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐕𝐮

Hyunjin Pov,

Hyunjin Pov,

♦️

After dropping off Seungmin I sat in the living room contemplating if I should've stayed with him in case he had another nightmare, I had a feeling he wouldn't tell me if he did, which worried me.

"What's up with him?" Felix stood next to me and waved his hands in front of my face trying to get a reaction out of me but I was too distracted thinking about Seungmin to even acknowledge his presence.

"Hyunjin's been staring at the wall for the past hour now." I didn't realize Minho had been watching me the whole time.

"I miss my Seung." I muttered causing the idiot duo to laugh at my misery.

"Ah the honeymoon phase, I miss those days." What? When did Chan get here? "Are you saying that you don't feel the same about me now?" I looked over and saw Jeongin standing behind Chan with a big knife in his hand, poor Chan I could already see the fear flashing in his eyes.

"N-No honey! That's not what I-I meant!" Chan nervously stuttered out as Jeongin held the knife closer towards his chest.

"You're staying on the couch tonight, don't even think about crawling into bed with me." Jeongin sternly voiced out before turning around and heading back towards the kitchen.

Chan on the other hand looked like a sad kicked puppy, poor guy.

"Excuse me kids I have a sadistic husband to console." Chan sighed before standing up and heading towards the kitchen to hopefully not get murdered tonight.

"Anyways back to Romeo here who can't live one hour without his Juliet." I threw a pillow at Minho, but his reflexes were too fast, "Look are you going to ask the poor kid out on a date or not? I feel bad for Seungmin, he's probably sexually frustrated at this point." I looked at him with a murderous glare.

"Minho stop you know Hyunjin's a prude." Felix smirked at seeing my reaction.

"I hope the both of you are cursed for eternity, and besides, what's so wrong with taking things slow? This generation has no chivalry, I'd rather treat him with respect like a true gentleman." I threw a pillow at the two before I walked away in anger.

So what if I missed Seungmin like crazy whenever we were apart? So what if I wanted to be near him all the time?

I furiously walked up the stairs and let the whole house know my anger.

"Hyunjin's acting like a drama queen again!" Felix yelled out.

"Fuck off you half baked looking rotisserie chicken!" I yelled out from the top of my lungs. I guess Felix's TikTok videos did teach me one thing, and that was how to insult people in this day and age.

I could hear him yell out profanities from the living room but I had no care, I quickly rushed up towards my bedroom and slammed the door, I didn't know why I felt the way I did but I was angry.