𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞

Seungmin pov,

Seungmin pov,

♦️

"Seungmin you have to eat."

I ignored Minho and instead decided to stare at an absurd painting hung above the bathroom door, it was a painting of an angel helping the devil, and the devil strangely looked a lot like the man who tried to harm me just moments ago.... Was this all a mere coincidence? Or was I finally loosing it?

I then felt icy cold fingers gently turn my head away from the painting, now I was face to face with an actual work of art.

Minho's eyes softened seeing how conflicted I looked, "Seungmin-ah Jeongin is okay, him and Chan are out looking around the hospital to see if that man is still lingering near by." I stared at his perfectly sculpted nose, I didn't have the guts to look him in the eye. Although I knew Jeongin was more than capable of taking care of himself, I still couldn't help but feel the heavy burden of guilt weigh over me. This whole situation was my fault, that man wanted me not him, and yet I was once again proven to be unhelpful in another situation that involved me.

Minho gently rubbed his thumb under my eyes, thats odd, when did I start to cry?

"Min stop thinking so much, there's steam blowing out from your ears because your brain is fried! Your mind and belly are telling you to eat before the food get's cold, I even got you your favorite, orange chicken with extra sauce on the side."

"Okay... I'll eat." I whispered out making Minho smile, "Good boy, and since you're injured you get the special treatment of me personally feeding you, be grateful because this is a once in a lifetime gesture." I giggled when I saw the look on Changbin's face after Minho announced he'd feed me, "What thats not fair! Where was my special treatment when I fought off that family of werewolves and got injured?!? You made me do extra house work that week!" Changbin pouted while Minho flashed him a cheeky smile, "My dearest binbin, you got a tiny scratch on your arm that healed in two days, but if you wish to get rather seriously injured it would be an honor for me to carry out that task." Minho smiled innocently while Changbin quickly hid behind the heart monitor violently shaking his head, "Yeah that's what I thought, now why don't you go and tell Jeongin and Chan to come back so they can eat." Changbin pouted, "What about me? I'm starving!" Minho rolled his eyes, I was getting free entertainment right now seeing these two interact, "Binbin, if you don't listen to my directions I swear to god I will personally chop you up and feed you to dear Seungminnie here!" Minho yelled out and immediately I saw Changbin dashing out the door not even looking back once.

Minho turned towards me and sighed, "Kids these days can't even respect their elders, back in my day I used to get smacked for even looking at an elder wrongly." I raised an eyebrow, "How long ago was that? The 13th century?" I immediately got smacked on the back of my head, ouch, "Yah! Kim Seungmin! I don't care how injured you are, talk smart with me again and I'll make sure it takes months for you to get out of here." I harshly gulped, "S-Sorry.... Ahjussi." I earned another smack on the head, "You better behave and finish this whole plate of food! Otherwise I'll ban you from seeing Romeo." I shook my head so fast that I thought I'd give myself another concussion, "That's what I thought, now eat!" He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and brought a piece of orange chicken near my lips, as soon as the sweet chicken entered my mouth I sighed feeling satisfied that I finally got to eat something edible, hospital food was not for the weak.