𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧

Hyunjin Pov,

Hyunjin Pov,

♦️

I stood near the window and gazed at the moon high up in the sky, it was exceptionally beautiful tonight.

It was now three in the morning and Seungmin was fast asleep, his soft snores filled the silent room bringing a new found comfort for my restless thoughts.

I was worried, mainly because of how my brothers would react towards a human knowing our truth, but also because of my thirst when I was around Seungmin. His blood was like heroin to me, anytime I got close, the urge to bite him keeps growing stronger and stronger.

I was able to control myself last time... but I doubt I'll be able to next time.

I turned around and looked at the beautiful man peacefully asleep, I knew I had to do whatever I could to keep him safe from not only myself, but also the dangers of this world. I couldn't help but think about our future together, as he would age, I on the other hand would stay the same twenty-two year old forever frozen in time.

I sighed, I really shouldn't think so much and just live in the moment.

I then felt my phone buzzing, it was Felix calling, I forgot to inform my family that Seungmin was safe.

As soon as I answered the phone, immediately Felix went on one of his rants,

"Hwang Hyunjin you fool! You forgot to text us back, hell we were ready to storm into Seungmin's apartment just to kick your ass!"

I had to physically pull my phone away from my ear, his loud voice had deafened me for a moment.

"Calm down Felix, Seungmin is safe."

"Oh thank heavens, I was ready to murder anyone that dare lay a hand on him."

I laughed at how overprotective my brothers had become over Seungmin, it seems like they were more fond of him over me.

"He's fast asleep now Felix, but I have to tell you something..."

"What is it Hyunjin?" His voice sounded worried.

I paused for a moment before revealing the truth.

"Felix... he knows about us."

For a moment I thought the line had disconnected, which i wouldn't blame him for, but then he spoke up with the upmost gentle voice I had ever heard.