●Kang Taehyun●

Taehyun grumbled as the annoying sound of his phone ringtone came into his ears. He kept on tossing and turning in his bed for a few minutes but the ringing wouldn't stop. 

Just as he sat on the bed, the immediate headache captured his senses. Taehyun groaned, grabbing his hair, tightly. "Fuck, I shouldn't have gotten drunk." He muttered to himself as he tried to reach over to his phone on the nightstand but was unable to do so. 

Why was that? It's because, there were two giants on his bed, their long legs, completely covering the bed, leaving no space for the shortest over there, which was Taehyun.

"Fucking hell-" Taehyun cursed as he struggled to kick Soobin off the bed but finally succeeded in pushing the older, who screamed as soon as he fell.

Kai scrunched his face due to the loud scream but accidently fell from the bed as he also was trying to make himself comfortable. But the bed wasn't just broad enough to fit three tall men. 

Taehyun finally got a hold on his phone, panicking when he saw his mom's contact id. "Fuck," He cursed. His hand hovered over the 'accept' button but  pressed on it, since the ringing wouldn't stop. "Mom?" 

Taehyun immediately pushed the phone from his ear due to how loud his mom's voice was. "Where were you, last night?" Mrs. Kang, questioned. 

Taehyun glanced at his friends, panicking. "I was at a friend's birthday party..." He just didn't know how to lie to his parents, okay! 

"Oh really?" Taehyun could see the eyebrow raise of his mom. "Was it at a night club?" 

Taehyun, tightly closed his eyes. Shit, she had caught him. "Sorry," 

"And not just that," His mother continued. "You were drunk too! Were you alone? Did you know how late it was?" 

Taehyun formed his lips in a thin line. "I was with Soobin hyung and Kai. And it was one am at night.." He trailed off, unknowingly dragging his friends into the mess too. 

"Those two? God, you three are going to raise my blood pressure." Mrs. Kang sighed from the other line. Taehyun could hear his father's voice, who was defending the kids. 

"Fine," Mrs. Kang said after a while. "Do whatever you want but be safe, okay? Say that to those two idiots, as well." 

Taehyun nodded even when his mom couldn't see it. "Sorry, I will!" He apologized but a question settled in his mind. "Who told you about this, though?" 

"Why? You didn't wanted me to know?" His mother, questioned. 

Taehyun kicked his feet due to frustration. His mom always knew how to get on his nerves but of course, he wouldn't say that. "You know that's not what I mean, ma."

"Your friend." His mother, simply replied. 

"Which one?" 

"You only have one besides from Kai and Soobin." Mrs. Kang teased. 

Taehyun whined. "I do have friends! But do you mean, Yumin?" 

"Yes, him! Thank the lord for that child, he's always listening to us well. At least he has some sort responsibility as an adult."

Taehyun glared at the image of Yumin in his head. 'Traitor.' he thought. 

"Uh, okay.." Taehyun mumbled, thinking of ways in his head on how to murder someone, without getting caught. 

"Don't scold that kid," His mother, warned, knowing her son, very well. 

"I won't." Taehyun gritted his teeth. 'I will kill him.' He thought. 

 "By the way, mom, I need to go. The café will be opening in an hour." He muttered a quick, 'I love you' to his mom before hanging up.

Taehyun threw his phone at the edge of his bed. "How did she know that we were partying last night?" 

"Who?" Soobin, sleepily asked from his position on the floor. 

"My mom!" Taehyun exclaimed, seeing how Soobin and Kai immediately straightened up. 

"What?" Kai asked with disbelief. "My image of being a good son already got ruined in front her!" He grabbed his blonde hair, dramatically. 

"Oh shut up," Soobin glared. "Your reputation was already bad."

"We don't talk about it." Kai muttered. 

"Let's get ready," Taehyun stretched as he got out of the bed. "We need to open the café in an hour." 

Soobin, dramatically, flopped onto the bed. "Can't we skip?" 

"Can't do." Taehyun shrugged, turning on the lights of the bathroom. 

"Workaholic." Soobin muttered. 

"Lazy ass!" He heard Taehyun shout from the bathroom. 

"Dumbasses." Kai rolled his eyes, getting out of the bed. 

✿✿

- Welcome to my second book!! I decided to publish it earlier than intended.