❁The Reception❁

Taehyun winced as he sat on their table, which was located in the center of their venue. He was seriously regretting getting shit-faced drunk the night before his wedding. His head was throbbing right now and all he wants to do was to sleep. 

But he's stuck here now , pretending and fake-smiling for their guests. 

Beomgyu, fortunately, noticed this and handed him a glass of water. "You okay?" 

"Do I look okay?" Taehyun replied, rolling his eyes. Even in pain, he was still sarcastic as ever. "Obviously not." 

"Geez, at least I was not the one who got drunk last night." Beomgyu crossed his arms, smiling at another guest, who patted his shoulder and passed by. 

"Blame Soobin hyung and Kai." Taehyun grumbled, glaring at his two friends, who were talking with Beomgyu's parents. 

"No, I'm blaming you for giving in to them." Beomgyu smirked, annoying Taehyun further. 

"If it wasn't for the wedding and all these acts, I would have really killed you." Taehyun muttered, glaring at Beomgyu, who raised his hands in the air, as if to surrender. 

"My husband is a very scary person." Beomgyu pretended to be scared. 

And hearing the word husband from Beomgyu's mouth, it made his stomach erupt into butterflies and he didn't know why. 

But for now, Taehyun decided to ignore these feelings as they were ushered to the dance floor. 

'Please no romantic songs. Please no romantic songs. Please no romantic songs-' His mind chanted but it seemed like God wasn't on his side today as the staff played a slowed-romantic song. 

He tiredly looked at Beomgyu, who gave him the same expression, back. "Do we really need to slow dance?" He asked and Beomgyu nodded, him already placing his hands on his waist. 

"That'll be a problem since I don't how to dance!" Taehyun exclaimed, but still  placed his hands onto Beomgyu's shoulders. 

"Well me neither!" Beomgyu exclaimed back. "Let's just move around or whatever." 

"Move around? Are we cockroaches?" Taehyun glared at the older, who glared at him back. 

Just at that moment, Yeonjun and Soobin danced towards them. Taehyun tried not to laugh because they seemed to be struggling while walking and slow-dancing at the same time. 

"Please don't glare at each other. The other guests are noticing this." Soobin informed as he looked towards Yeonjun with a sweet smile. 

"Please, you both can fight after the wedding. But just for now, pretend like you're heavily in love with each other or something." Yeonjun said, now smoothly slow-dancing to the other side of the room. 

Beomgyu sighed before looking towards Taehyun with fond eyes. He changed his demeanor so quickly that it scared the living daylights out of Taehyun, who tried to smile back at him.

In the midst of the dance, when everything was awkward, Taehyun decided to ask him. "Is there a bar here?" 

Beomgyu, surprised from the sudden question, roamed his eyes over their surroundings, nodding when he saw one. "It seems like we do. Why?" 

Taehyun's eyes lit up. "I'm going to drink."

Beomgyu's eyes widened. "What? No, you can't get drunk at your own wedding!" 

The younger pouted. "Why?" He whined. 

Beomgyu sighed, lifting one of his hands from Taehyun's waist and pinching the bridge of his nose. "Your mother is going to kill me. Plus, didn't you already learn your lesson from last night?"