●New House●

Taehyun was in deep slumber when felt someone patting his shoulder very aggressively, ending it off with a harsh flick towards his forehead, which made him wake up and glare at the owner of the hand. 

"What's with you?" Taehyun asked, frustrated that he was awoken from his slumber, hitting Beomgyu back with a harsh slap to his arm. 

Beomgyu flinched, raising his hands in defense. "Hey, we reached and you weren't waking up!" He exclaimed, rubbing the red spot on his arm. 

"You could have woken me up, gently." Taehyun said, emphasizing the word gently.

In the midst of their bickering, the driver hesitantly spoke up. "Uh, we've reached.."

Beomgyu, who noticed his presence, awkwardly laughed. "I'm sorry, yes, thank you for your work today." He bowed his head to the staff before opening the door of the car to get out. 

Taehyun did the same, bowing to the driver and stretching his arms as he finally got out of the car. The smell of the cold and crust air hit his nose, making him smile. "I can't wait to sleep this night off." He muttered to himself, walking towards their new house. 

As soon as he reached towards the entrance of the house, he confusedly looked at the passcode of the door, trying to remember if anyone had gave them password to their door. 

Taehyun was about to call for Beomgyu, turning around but almost fell on his bottom due to the presence of Beomgyu. He also ignored the fluttering of his heart that occurred because how close the older was standing to him. The two of them stared at each other for a matter of few seconds before Taehyun awkwardly stepped to the side, allowing Beomgyu to punch in the passcode. 

Beomgyu, awkwardly clearing his throat, punched in the password and heard a 'ding' sound before the door opened. "The password is zero-three-zero-five. Keep that in mind." Beomgyu said, walking into the house, not sparring Taehyun a glance.

Taehyun puffed his cheeks out before walking into the house, softly gasping when he saw the inside of the house. 

He was instantly greeted with the living room on his left. There was a huge black sofa in a L shape in the middle of the room, and there was a huge TV in front of it. Just beside it, had two big potted plants, which made Taehyun's heart beam in joy. Maybe Beomgyu's mother added it? Taehyun remembered telling her that he loves plants. There was also an empty shelf right below the TV and Taehyun knows that he's going to fill it with bunch of his mangas and books. 

On the right side, there was a large spacious kitchen, which was decorated in the themes of black and white. Much to Taehyun's liking. There was a double-door refrigerator too! The kitchen also had many cabinets and drawers, the cabinets were filled with different types of utensils, cutlery and dinner sets. 

Taehyun was so immersed into exploring the new house, that he didn't even realize where and when Beomgyu went off. 

'Maybe he's upstairs?' Taehyun thought, climbing the stairs as he finished checking out the lower floor. 

The second floor had four rooms. The main bedroom, and three guestrooms. 

Taehyun took a look at the three guestrooms. It was pretty simple and minimalistic and that's what Taehyun liked. He couldn't wait to see how the main bedroom looked though. 

When he entered the bedroom, the first thing that caught his eyes was the queen-sized bed, which had blue coloured velvet blanket on top of it. Taehyun smiled in excitement, clapping his hands. He can't wait to sleep onto this bed. 

Taehyun could see the balcony from the glass window, there were two chairs too. Taehyun knows that he's going to spend his time at night in there. 

But just at the moment, Beomgyu rushed into the room. "This is my room, what are you doing here?" 

Taehyun turned to look at him with raised eyebrows. "Who said that this is your bedroom?" 

Beomgyu crossed his arms. "I'm saying so."

Taehyun then also crossed his arms. "Okay, so what if I say that I want this room as well?" 

Beomgyu squinted his eyes at him. "There are three other guestrooms in this house. Just choose any one of them?" 

Taehyun also squinted his eyes at the older. "Why don't you do that, hmm?" 

"Why should I?" Beomgyu raised his chin. "I was here first. And this is my house." 

Taehyun raised his eyebrows. "And this is my house too!" Feeling tired of the argument, Taehyun got an idea and spoke up with a smirk. "Well, you didn't call dibs on this bedroom, so I call dibs on this bedroom!" Taehyun exclaimed with a smile, sitting on the bed. 

Beomgyu, surprised, made a sound of hesitance. He also jumped on the bed. "I was here first!" 

"You didn't call dibs on this one. You know right, that we always used to play fair by dibs?" Taehyun made the older recall. "Now get away, I want to sleep." 

Beomgyu widened his eyes. There's no way he was giving away this bedroom, so in a state of a panicked mind, he spoke up. "Let's just share this room!" 

He watched as Taehyun look at him in horror. "What the fuck? There's absolutely no way that I'm sharing a room with you. Bastard." 

Beomgyu gasped. "I don't want to share a room with you too, but I don't want to give up this bedroom! You know what? Let's just play Rock, Paper and Scissors." He suggested and to his surprise, Taehyun agreed. 

But also to his surprise, in every round they played, it became a tie. As they pulled rock, paper and scissors at the same time. 

Him and Taehyun collectively sighed. "You know what, let's just share this room." Taehyun dismissed his hand in the air, getting up to go to the bathroom. 

"Well, this is nice." Beomgyu said with sarcasm as he plopped onto the bed. 

✿✿